Eight

(One week later,making it four weeks= 1 month)

(Sophia's outfit today⬆⬆⬆)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia's POV

Before I leave France,I had packed up all my nice clothes and put them all in the car to take to Anna's house.
I wanted her to have it instead of the girls here at the manor.
I had a surprise news to tell her and even though she did that to me,I'm not that cruel of a person to not talk to my best friend here in France.

I also remembered that today was Jaxs birthday so I purchased him a present online.

Once everything was loaded in my SUV, I got in and drove off.
First,I made it to men's clothing store and bought Jax a nice males trenchcoat.
I asked them to wrap it up before I got it in a bag.

I also wanted to give one of my gift cards to Forever 21 to Anna because she deserved it.
She was my very good friend.

I first pulled up at Anna's house and went to knock on the door.

I had worn a mini maroon button up skirt that was above my knees.
A black tucked in crop top and a leather jacket with my Prada black heel shoes.

I had on a rose gold wristwatch. My hair was curled and I had on shades.
I let my hair down today.

I knocked on Anna's door and she opens it.
She looked shocked that I was at the door.

"S-Sophie?" She asked and I nodded.

"Hi Anna" she pulled me into a tight hug.
I giggled hugging her short form back.

"I'm here because I'm leaving and I wanted to give you something" she had tears in her eyes by now.

"If you start crying,then I will too then I'll ruin my makeup" she nods wiping away her tears.

"Come on" I waved at her as she followed me to my car.
I opened the back of the car and she gasped seeing my matching suitcases.

"I want to give you all my clothes. Some still have their tags on them so yeah" she nodded and helped me unload the suitcases back into her room.
I pulled out the gift card from my bag.

"This is for you and one more thing" she was crying when I gave her the gift card.

"I got your name to my aunt Lara. She wants to do a photoshoot with you next week Monday so be ready" she stared at me shocked.

"F-for real?" I nodded with a smile.
She pulls me into a suffocating hug.

"Thank you so much Sophie" she cried on my shoulder as I nodded patting her back.

"Its fine. But I have to go" she bids pulling away from the hug.

I waved at her as I drive off to Jaxs house.

••••

Upon arriving,the house was empty as I knocked until Jax opened it looking like absolute shit.

He looked like he was having a hangover.
"S-Sophia?" I smiled as he pulls me in a tight hug.

"She came onto me first" I pulled away with  a confused look.

"What?" I asked.

"Anna. She came onto me first. I swear she did" he said tears streaming down his cheeks as I wiped it away.

"Its in the past now Jax. You shouldn't be crying on your birthday" he looked up shocked.

"You remembered?" I nodded.

"Of course I remember silly,how could I forget?" He just looked away.

"Come on" I took him around the house before my car came into view,I stopped him.

"You have to close your eyes because I couldn't wrap up your present" he smiled and closed his eyes as I held his hand and he tightly grasped it interlocking our fingers together.

"Ok,you can open it" he opens his eyes and I watched as his jaw literally drops as he watched my gift by the car.

"No way" I smiled as he walked closer to his new surf board and he admired every curve of it.

He pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you so much" I giggled when he picks me up and spins me around.

When he places me back on the ground and we just stared at each other. I stared at his light brown eyes and he stared into my dark gray ones.

He held my chin and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away not kissing him back.

"I....We can't. I don't wanna break Anna's heart again" he sighed but nodded.

"I only liked Anna as a friend. We grew up together and I considered her nothing more than a friend and a sister. Just being with her feels wrong" I stared at him seeing any hint of dishonest but he was being serious.

"I also came to tell you I was leaving France" I said and watched his expression change to sadness.

"Why?" I shrugged.

"My parents want me back in the States." he sighed and took off his necklace.

"No,Jax I can't have this. This was your mother's" I said but his a stubborn ass,this one.

" I want you to have it. Something for you to remember me with" I smiled taking his necklace.

"Thank you" I whispered staring at the small stone on it.
It was so pretty, and colorful.

"I also bought you some other stuff" he groans making me laugh.