Twelve

(This is how I imagined Sophia)

×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆×∆

Sophia's POV

"What's going on?" I asked confused as to why my whole family piled up in here to tell me this news.
Did someone die? Is everything ok?

"Sophia,I don't know how to break this to you but you should see this" dad says handing me afew papers. It looked like it was from afew ago.

The white papers were a bit yellowish unlike the white color and the writing was in Italian.

This paper states the marriage contract of the grandchildren of Mr Alexander and Mrs Elizabeth Kingsmen and Mr DeMarco Scorpio and Victoria Scorpio binding hands in holy matrimony in order to release the gold blocks shipments that has been agreed by Mr and Mrs Kingsman and Mr and Mrs Scorpio.

In order to release shipments which has been entrusted to the most trusted attorneys, we have come to an agreement in having a marriage contract in order to bring together two close friends and becoming family.

Sophia Kingsman and Stefano Scorpio are expected to be married at least for a year and have an heir in order for the full shipments and fair shares are to be distributed accordingly in order to respect and pay full terms of the contract and to make sure there isn't any forms of cheating on any ends of the deal.

For the bride: Sophia Elizabeth Kingsman.

I............. agree/disagree to the contract states in the above columns.

Signature...............

----------------------------------------
For the groom: Stefano Scorpio

I.................. Agree/Disagree to the contract states in the above column.

Signature......................

------------------------------------------

Please Note: If either one parties disagree to the above contract stated, please be informed that the shipments may not be released. A full approved marriage certificate will be needed as evidence in order to release the shipments.

Yours sincerely.

Grandma and Grandpa.

Nana and grandpapa.

I looked up shocked at what I read.

Is this a prank? Please tell me this is a prank!

"Its not a prank if that's what you're thinking" Davinci speaks up and I looked at him then all my brothers.

They knew about it? And didn't bother to tell me?!

I put the paper back on the table as I stood up excusing myself from Mr Scorpio as I walked out passing harshly against Davinci shoulder.

I heard my name being called by my brothers but I don't bother as I walked into my room and closed the door slowly and locked it.
Even though I'm angry,I won't take it out on the door. It simply wasn't at fault.

I just sat on my bed. I can't get married!
I don't love Mr Scorpio, I wanted to marry the man of my life which I still haven't met him.

Mr Scorpio is quite the handsome guy but he's not my type.
I'm not into guys who have so much tatooes that make them look dangerous.

I liked goofy guys and those like Jax.

Jax. I haven't called him yet and I told him I would when I got back.
I took my phone and checked through my Instagram feed seeing I had afew more followers.

I had two of those ticks on my account since I'd reached like a lot of followers.

18M followers.

Wow! Cool.

I got in bed and cried myself to sleep thinking about my future!

I'd always dreamed of marrying the love of my life some day and now? My dream was crushed.

I'm not blaming anyone. I can't blame Mr Scorpio because just like me,he was also thrown into this out of the blue.

Why did I agree to come back to America?! Right,because a part of me felt heartbroken of what Jax did to me...with my own best friend.

But I guess I'm at fault because Anna liked him first.