Twenty

Stefano's POV

"Stefano dear, are you sure you told her about the family dinner?" My mother asked for the thousandth time as I looked briefly at my wristwatch.

"Yes mum. I was even at her house to remind her again after school" I said in annoyance.

Where the hell is she?! I swear to god,this woman is gonna make me start having wrinkles from all the worries I have for her.

Just then there was a knock to the door and, my parents and I stood up to go greet our future in laws at the door but my smile disappears when I don't see Sophia anywhere.

" we're so sorry but Sophia couldn't make it. She came up with the flu" I clenched my jaw.

She's so dead.

Without another thought,I dismissed myself picking up my car keys to one of my many sports cars.

I drove out of the estate speeding on the road as I got to the gates of her house.

I parked up front taking notice of her parked up car.
She must be home.

I knocked, pounding my fist heavily at the door until one of the maids had opened it.
"M-Mr Scorpio" I ignored her and went in as I walked up the stairs knocking heavily on the door to her bedroom.

I hear coughing noises when I bust in the door seeing my pale fiance sitting on the bed with tears in her eyes.
My expression softened from the death glare I had.

I walked over to her as she shook her head and pushed me away weakly.
"S-stop. I might g-get you sick too" she says. Her voice is raspy as she sniffled.

She mustve gotten the flu.

"I'm your fiancé Sophia. Let me take care of you" I said softly as she shook her head again but I wasn't taking a no for an answer.

"Just sit here" I advised her as she nodded and laid weakly back on her bed.

I leave the room and walked back downstairs.

"Prepare a basin of warm water with a wash cloth and get me some aspirin and water for my wife. I also want the kitchen cleared out afterwards,I'm making my wife some dinner and I don't need you around for anything" they nodded at as I left for upstairs again.

I took off my armani suit coat and hung it off the loveseat couch in Sophia's room.
She was about to doze off to sleep when I gently pulled her up as she lay on me. Her temperature was pretty hot so I made a mental note to call the private doctor. I was also angry at Sophia's parents,if she was sick then why would they leave her alone?!

"Fano? What are you doing?" She asked confused in a raspy weak voice.

Fano?is that my nickname? I loved it!!

"Here's a towel baby, I need you to undress so I can bath you" she nodded and I helped her out've her shirt.

"You're not gonna try anything,right?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I promise you. I won't touch you especially when you're sick and I would never touch you sexually unless you tell me or want me to" I told her honestly as she smiled tiredly at me.
She leaned against me breathing heavily.

"I'm so tired. I'm sorry I made you miss the family dinner Fano. I'm so sorry I had to be weak" she says as she sniffled a cry on my shoulder and I hugged her patting my hand down her back.

"I'd trade a whole lot more than missing a family dinner just to take care of you kitten" I whispered in her ear.

I stripped her from her shirt and shorts as I wrapped the towel around her.
I'd picked her up and sat her on my lap so I could take off her bra and her panties.

I didn't feel the need for sexual desires towards her body although I had to gain a huge amount of self control knowing she was naked and the only thing covering her was a towel.
She stood up weakly,my arms tightly around her waist as I hold her in place.

The maids walked in and bought in the big basin of lukewarm water with a white face towel in it.

"Call the doctor and run the tub.
Just place the pills on the table before you leave" they nodded as they did as I said.

"Master Scorpio, the bath is ready" I nodded as I sat Sophia gently on the bed. She leaned forward,her face in my chest tiredly as she tried to gain some strength before she could fall back on the bed from exhaustion.

"Ok,leave" I told the maid who bowed again before she left.

"Fano" she whispered as she clutched her head.
I reached my hand out to take the glass of water and pain killers on the table,one of my arm still securely supporting her fragile weak form.

"Here,this will help. The doctor is on the way" I said pecking her coconut milk shampoo scented hair as I hand her the water.
Thank god it had a straw.

She drank the pill as she took long sips on the straw before she gently pushed it away.

"Thank you" she says and I nodded going on my knees as she sat on the bed.
I tied her hair back in a loose ponytail to the back end of her head as afew strands adorned her goddess like face.

She leaned into my shoulder as one hand was around her waist while the other was squeezing the water off the basin before it made contact with a pale skin.

Once I finished cloth bathing her,I carried her to the bathroom so she could have a quick dip in the herbal bath.
She hissed in pain as I almost let her slip from the bathtub.

So ended up getting in with her.
Again,nothing sexual but I still had to control myself knowing that nothing was covering her except for the rose petals that were used for the herbal bath.

Once her bath was over, I had dressed her in heavy warm clothes, as the doctor showed up.

"Her temperature has dropped tremendously which is a good sign. She is just having a minor flu and maybe developed a cold.
Nevertheless she'll be fine.
I suggest you don't cover her up in too much warm clothes because she needs to get rid of the sweat on her. I suggest you just leave her in panties and a bra at night when you guys sleep. Don't cover her with too many blankets and I recommend a good hot chicken vegetable soup" I nodded taking his advices.

I paid him extra before telling him to leave.