Twenty-One

Sophia's POV

I scrunched up my brows in confusion when Stefano picks me up from the bed and brings me downstairs.

He had left me for about 15 minuted and I had dozed off tired out of my mind.
Fano had left to make me chicken vegetable soup.

"Fano?what are you doing?" I asked leaning against his collar bone as I breathed heavily.

"I made you soup and the doctor's orders are you're sleeping in nothing but your sportbra and panties tonight" he says,his voice deep as he holds me up his body.
I just nod tiredly.

Who knew the flu could make you so...tired.
I panted as sweat pores formed at my forehead and I licked my dry lips as I felt my nose was blocked and my throat was sore.

I felt a bit better after my cloth and dip healing bath in the tub. I think I like Stefano.
He took care of me and he's really kind to me but I'm also still afraid of him.

When were married,would he....hit me?!
Like he did?? I basically trust Stefano and I want to try for him but what if he was exactly like him?
The man I thought would've at least love me back without hitting me or hurting me.

When Stefano bathed me I watched as he focused on taking care of me instead of taking advantage of my moment of vulnerability and weakness.

We entered the kitchen and Stefano sat me on the kitchen counter as he poured soup on a white bowl.

He had my hair tied to the back of my head in a loose ponytail with afew shorter strands framing my sick face.

I moaned at the taste of this heavenly soup.
God,this is really good.

"I suggest you stop those moans and reserve them for our honeymoon" he growled as he gripped my knee. Not too tight to hurt though.

I ate more silently now as he fed me.
By the 14 spoon I was full.

I move my head away when he wanted to put the spoon close to my lips again.

"Fano,I'm full" I whimpered clutching my stomach and I hear him sigh.

"Is your stomach aching?" He asked and I nodded leaning against his body that securely wrapped around me.

"It'll be over soon" he says placing his tatooed hand over my stomach and I feel the pain subside from time to time as I took deep breaths following Stefano's instructions he whispered in my ear.
His arms had enveloped around me,my legs wide open for him as he stood in between them,and one of his hand were still on my flat belly.

We washed up in the kitchen before he carried me upstairs again.
He sat me on the bed and helped me outve my clothes.

I breathed out a sigh as the clothes came off me. I wanted to tell Stefano that I didn't want too much clothing but I didn't wanna hurt his feelings so I just let him bury me in such warm clothes I felt like I was gonna sweat up a flood in my own body.

Stefano came from behind me and his hands touched my arms as he pecks my shoulder blade before he pulled my hair back braiding it like Anna from Frozen I when Anna's hair was in a one braid like a school girl.

"I've been thinking" I heard Stefano say as he wrapped an arm around my belly and pushed me back until I was comfortably on the middle of the bed.

"That's its good that you move in with me. The press is getting curios as to why my fiancé still doesn't live with me until now. We can't say its an arranged marriage cause somehow they'll find out its a contract. And if they find out the shipments they think was lost years ago, they will come for it" I just nodded as Stefano tucked me in bed.
Before he got up to leave,I grabbed his tatooed wrist.

"Stay?" I asked and he nodded as he came to the other side and took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers.

I squealed turning the other way making him chuckle as my heart raced.
I realized our Calvin Klein lingerie and his boxers matched as he got in bed.

I felt the bed dip a bit before he opened the blankets and got in them.
I turned to face him and opted for lying on his chest so I could trace his tatooes.

One of his hands was on my waist as he pecks my hair from time to time.

"I need a favor" I whispered tracing a tatoo of a dagger inked on his skin over his washboard chest.

"What's that?" I heard him ask as his other unoccupied hand was on my arm that was on his washboard chest. He was rubbing circles with his thumb.

"I...... Promise me you'll leave Jax alone. I don't want you mentioning my cheating ex boyfriend cause it makes me think of how I wasn't that worthy of a girlfriend and cheat on me with my best friend in France. I guess it makes me like a home wrecker because she liked him first " he pecks the crown of my head.

"You're not a home wrecker Sophia. You're a very nice person,also one of the reasons I want to marry you. You're not like those gold digging women who want nothing but be invested in a rich man and fake love. Don't you ever stoop so low and think like that" he says sternly.

"Its still better than marrying a stranger" I mumbled as I hear him sigh.

"Its not that easy Sophia. I can't tell you who I am and what I do aside from the cover up of my million dollar company. After we're married, after I know you're safe,only then will I tell you or perhaps you'll find out yourself what I do" that was it from me.

I got off his chest and turned around lying on my pillow facing away from him.

"Sophia its not that easy" I hear him say defeated as his hand glides up my arm. I shrug off his hand as I hear him sigh.

"Look,I can't have you finding out what I do apart from the company alright?!after I make you my wife and that's final!I will never let you leave me until I make you mine!! And if you're not mine?!no one else can have you!!" With that he lay back on the bed after  heated argument....

Will my life always be like this?! After I get married?!!

I don't care whatever it takes,I'm gonna break off this engagement and if I can't I'm gonna.....

Runaway.

After an hour and I still couldn't sleep as Stefano got outve bed to use the bathroom.
He came back and laid back in bed.

"I know you're awake Sophia" he says in an amused tone.

"No I'm not" I mumbled back as I heard him chuckle making me smile a bit.

I felt him get closer to me as I felt his 'junior' pressed against my ass.
I then felt him pepper kisses on my shoulder blade as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I'm sorry ok?I'm sorry I yelled at you. I don't wanna yell. Especially at you. You're my fiancé and you're special to me Sophia and the last thing I want is for you to leave simply because of what I do" I turned around facing him.

"How do expect me to follow through with the wedding if you're keeping things from me?!you're just convincing me more that I can't marry you!and I don't want to!" I end up crying as he pulled me into his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I lay back and he leans into me as I cried.

"Don't cry Sophia,I don't like it when you're upset especially if you're upset with me" he says as we changed positions and now I was laying my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry I made you cry ok?but you have to know its for your own safety" I just nod becoming exhausted.

"Let's just sleep ok?" I nodded at his words.
I feel him peck my head and we're in our same position again before we had our argument.

When I felt I was drifting off to sleep,I felt him kiss my head again.
"Good night fiore" I hear him whisper as he lulled me to sleep with the soothing circular patterns he drew on my body.