Twenty-Two

Stefano's POV

All throughout the night, I found myself just staring at this beauty sleeping on me.
I felt so lucky to hold such a beauty.

And for the second time,I found myself apologizing to the same girl in the same week.
If anything,she's got me whipped!! Wrapped around her slender fingers and I would do anything to not see those tears in her eyes.

But she couldn't know...yet.
She couldn't know that I was in the mafia. Not just any mafia but the king of the mafia world.

I was the mafia king, Stefano Alechandre Scorpio.

I was simply....afraid. Which was a new feeling because I didn't know what it felt like to be scared until now.
That's what my fiore was doing to me.

She made me feel so much emotions in the first week I'd met her.

And the only reason she couldn't know....yet,was because she was gonna leave me when she found out.
And I couldn't bare loosing her already.
She made me feel human again.

Something I don't think I was capable of for the past years.
I had killed mercilessly, ruthlessly and I became so consumed in darkness,I found my comfort in it.
In violence,in killing,beating the living shit outve someone because it was the only way to get rid of the pent up anger I had.

I couldn't turn to sex anymore because my thoughts were only consumed by Sophia and sleeping with someone else felt....wrong.
It felt disgusting to think about it.

To have the most beautiful girl in the world as my fiancé made sleeping other girls who couldn't compare to her if they could, disgusting and it was just a bad thing to even think about, to fuck a fake bimbo whose had so much plastic surgery you could barely recognize her compared to Sophia,she was the original.

And I may be a lot of things,but a cheating bastard was never one of them.

Being with her was different. I mean,the first time I'd seen her naked was when I was taking care of her. With most girls I'd been with, I'd only see them naked when we're about to have sex.
And the first time we slept together was just to cuddle and make her feel better,nothing sexual at all.

If she knew,she'd leave me and I couldn't let that happen, because I for once in my life I made myself fall in too deep and I let myself because I knew,I couldn't let her go.

She's mine. Forever.

•••••••••
Waking up with the most beauty next to me made me smile.

I don't think I've smiled this much in my past years of taking over the mafia.

She had her full beautiful smooth ass cheeks right over my crotch as I saw our matching silver branded CK matching boxers and lingerie were matching.

Couple goals.

And those tatooes,fuck!they're so hot!complementing the skin tone and piercings so well.

I smiled as I took a pic of us saving it in my gallery for no one else to see but for my eyes only.

I hear her moving as she turns around to face me.
"Good morning" she says as I smiled pecking the crown of her head.

"Good--"

The door opening and her brother staring at us made me snap as I swiftly move us so I was on top of her covering her semi naked body from men,even her brother.

"Holy shit!" I heard her brother, Davinci say.

"Get the fuck out!" I growled as I held my elbows supporting me as the door closes again above Sophia's blushing face as she his herself well in my tatooed chest.

She's so small, she fit perfectly right under me. Like....like she was made for me.

After the door shuts I moved off her as I walked into her bathroom to take a cold shower cause not so little me was excited.

When I came out she was looking better than last night.

"Do you wanna take some more pain killers?" I asked her holding up the packet of pain killers.

"I'm ok. Thanks for taking care of me last night"  I nodded silently internally smiling that I was thanked....by her!!!!!

" are you sure you're all better now?I'll wait for you downstairs so I could take you to school" she just nodded.

"You should probably go home and get ready for work cause I might take a while" I nodded as she picked up my shirt at her feet,my eyes trailed up her smooth lightly palish tan long legs as she walked towards me in nothing but lingerie boxers and a matching sports bra.

I was like in a trance.

"Ano...... Stefano?" I looked down at her as she held my shirt.

Her hand reached over and touched my face with the back of her hand with her eyes furrowed into a cute frown.
I couldn't ignore the sparks that lit up from our close contact.

I was only in a towel. And someone was getting really excited.

"Are you ok?Fano?" I just nodded taking hold of her wrist that was holding my shirt and leaned forward kissing her forehead and went down to her neck as her giggles filled the room.

"S-stop that tickles" I smirked rubbing my stubbled chin purposefully by the soft skin of her neck.
Her laugh was like music to my ears as she placed her hand on my shoulder attempting to push me away as I wrapped my hand around her waist and stuff my face more in her neck.

I smiled at her intoxicating hearty laugh that filled the room. Her laugh is so addictive it makes me smile.

We fell back on the bed and she smiled at me. A real genuine smile.
Not a smirk,but a smile.

Then her smile haltered as I felt my towel loosen and my dick was dangling freely on her thigh. I chuckled at her flushed face as she blushed bright red knowing quite well what was poking at her thighs.

I go to move away from on top of her,but she held my shoulders.
I stared at her worriedly until she did something I thought she wouldn't do so soon.

She kissed me.