Twenty-Three

Stefano's POV

I kissed her right back trying to dominate the kiss but heck,she was such a good kisser,she kept up with me.
I swiftly picked her up and sat down on the bed as she straddled my lap and I wrapped my arms around her deepening the kiss.
She lay me down as she kissed me passionately as her hands glided down my chest making my breath hitch.
She trailed her arms back up and cupped my chin as she smiled against the kiss.

My hands went from holding her hips to gripping her full ass as she moaned giving me entrance to her mouth.
Our tongues danced together,sliding against each other as I became a little excited down there.

I stopped the kiss as she panted lying on my chest,my hand still gripping her ass.

I realised I was panting which was surprising cause whenever I kissed other girls,its usually them who was panting.
My hands released her ass as she stood up off me and walked to the bathroom,her big round ass wiggling as she walked to the bathroom.

God,I can't wait to have that ass.

••••••••
So I decided to leave and come back so I could drop her off in school but I did tell her.

I knocked on the bathroom door and it opened with my fiancé all done from the shower.
I still couldn't get my mind off her tatooes and piercings sexily decorating her flat tanned belly.

The towel was short just reaching right below her ass and it was tightly around her body.

"Stefano?are you ok?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I asked if you're ok?please tell me I didn't get the flu on you" she says panicking and I kissed her.

"I didn't get the flu. I was just.....thinking. I have to go back to my mansion so I could get ready for work but I'll be back to pick you up for school and maybe we can have breakfast together at a restaraunt or something" I said,my arms still around her as I nuzzled into her smooth flossing neck.

"Ok" she whispered in a soft tone as I felt her arms wrapped around me.

God,I loved cuddling with her.

We stood for a minutes like this before she pulled away and wrapped the towel around her giving me an idea.

I completely forgot about it.

"We also have to take a few pictures together so I could post it. Since the press is getting curious and all" she looked up at me before a smirk covered her lips.

So sexy.

She held my hand as she dragged me to the bathroom and I fished out my phone from my pocket leaving it on the bathroom marble counter.

"Ok,I need you to hug me from behind and I'll take the PIC. I also need you to take off you in your boxers and disheveled hair" I nodded taking off my shirt from last night.

She took my phone and saw it was locked with a password.
I kissed her shoulder from behind smirking as she shivered from my touch.

"Can you unlock your phone?" I smelled her neck loving her scent.

"Its fiore" i watched as she blushed through the mirror and typed in her nickname as my password.

"Ok,you know what to do right?" I nodded as I wrapped my hand from behind and kissed her cheek as she blushed taking the pic smiling a dimpled smile.

Beautiful.

We took more pics where I cuddled her from behind and my favorite one was when she turned around,my hand was on her waist while the other was holding my phone.
She was making a hickey on my neck as my hair was disheveled like we'd just had sex.

Another one was when we were wearing matching boxers and lingerie as she sat on the counter showing off her full ass and curvious figure.
I was glad her hair hid her body we because her ass was for my eyes only.

She was kissing me as I took the pic my eyes on the mirror as gripped one of her asses.

One where we were both smiling on the camera and one I was just staring at her as she smiled at the camera.

We took about 34 pictures and I saved them all on my gallery.

I posted it on my IG and she posted some of the pictures we took on her phone on her IG.

"Now I really need to get ready so I won't be late for school" she says and went to her bathroom .

I went home quickly changed cause I'd already showered at Sophia's house.
The paparazzi was all parked up outside the heavily guarded gates of my penthouse mansion.

I took a different car back to Sophia's house feeling the urge to impress her.
Maybe I should get her a car of her choice.

Parking up at her house,she was all ready for school wearing something so revealing which made something I thought I couldn't feel came over me.

Jealousy.

"Go change" I said as she looked at me shocked.

"No" she says eating a waffle.

I sighed before I picked her up as her family watched in amusement.

"Put me down you oaf" she says making me smirk as I put her gently down the bed.

"Go change" she shook her head folding her arms across her chest making her boobs so delectable.

"Go change Sophia" I pointed into the direction of her walk in closet.

"And I said no" how dare she says no....to me?!

Does she have a death wish.

"You will change your clothes or else you're not going to school for today" she rolled her eyes as she walked passed me and I gripped her arm throwing her back on the bed.

She cried out in pain as she cradled her her now bruised up arm landing on the floor.

I came back into realization at what I've done.