Chapter Fifteen

Chapter fifteen

She stood there with her stiff back towards him and waited for him to say something. When he didn't after few minutes she took a step ahead to leave.

"Srishti," She stopped and frowned in annoyance. Why couldn't he say what he wanted to and then let her go. She slowly turned around and looked at him.

"Stay away from Aditya." He warned and a chuckle escaped her lips but she immediately pursed her lips.

"You think this is funny?" He asked in a hard tone and she nodded a no innocently. She just laughed because of his out of the topic statement.

Here she was thanking him for appointing Greta and he was telling her to stay away from his friend? What was wrong with him?

When she glanced at him, he was still burning holes through his eyes so she composed herself and looked at him and asked him,

"Why are you telling me this, Mr. Malhotra?" She asked genuinely curious at his demand or warning whatever he called it. Sahil looked at her for few seconds and then walked inside his room leaving her baffled.

She flared her nostrils and followed him behind. He was standing in his room with his back facing her. She opened her mouth to protest but he beat her in it.

"I'm not asking you instead warning you to stay away from him. And I won't give you any explanations as to why I'm saying this." He completed and she just wondered why was he saying such a bizarre thing all of a sudden.

Sure he had told her this before but it seemed pretty serious right now. She wanted to look at his face and try to figure out why he was saying this but he wasn't even looking at her.

"If you so want this then why can't you tell Aditya to stay away from me? He can do that as well." She pointed out and Sahil clenched his eyes shut. This woman was too difficult.

He turned around and looked at her who was now scrutinizing him with her eyes but he cared less.

"I've told him as well but if he doesn't listen then I can't do anything. But for you, I can add this clause in the contract and you'll face the consequences if you don't comply with it." He threatened and she glared at him hard.

"You cannot do this." She gritted each word and he was nonchalant to her anger.

"You don't even know what all I can do." He said looking deep into her eyes and it stirred something inside her. Her anger disappeared and she went blank.

What did he mean by that?

────────

Sahil was lying on his bed when his phone rang. He sighed and sat up picking his phone from the side table. The phone flashed with Aditya's name.

"I've not called you to say sorry or to reconcile because you are at fault this time." Aditya spoke before Sahil could and he let him.

"Then what?" Sahil questioned and Aditya spoke nothing for few minutes.

"If you want me to behave normally with you, like if you want me to reconcile with you then you will have to do what I say." Aditya demanded and Sahil processed his words.