(Chapter 19) - The Hidden Mask

I've thought of the moments back then...

Why did i listen to them? I could have prevented that outcome...

And done something more. If only i have my memories back then.

But i was manipulated by that Medic of course... Slowly i have been strangled from the depths of hell...

My Memories are not worth remembering. That's what she said.

Even so... I wanted to know them, what wrongs and mistakes that i have done. and change myself to a better person...

Though my hopes were shattered. After i lose someone, who has been suffering from this incurable disease...

That time. i was motivated to know more about myself.

And i did founded out. but the result was hatred...

The Hatred of what i did, and my hatred for Dr. Kal'tsit for hiding it all along.

Hence, i left them and wanted to search a way...

"Hah!"

Timewatch blocks swords from Texas, Lappland, SilverAsh, and Flamebringer.

!!!

Reinforcing his arms, a strong impact was released making them stagger as he pushed them back.

'What tremendous strength!' SilverAsh commented.

"Overedged!" The Gunblades transmuted and he threw them. Saria, Hoshiguma, Matterhorn, Beagle, and Nearl stacked up to block it. Saria was confident in stopping it because of her op skill...

"Burst!" Timewatch yells, and the blades splits apart.

"Agh!" Saria was struggling to block all of them.

No, not just her but also to those four...

"Nightmare. I'm counting on you!" Skyfire said as she raised her staff...

"Hai!"

"Take the shot Sarkaz." Platinum says to W. "No need to tell me-  BANG!"

Timewatch laughs from the incoming crossfire. "USELESS! USELESS! You can't outmatch me from that slow accuracy..."

That was Mostima time to shine... She casted her arts that even the man was not able to sense it..

The chains binded him to restrain his movements. No she stopped him completely. Timewatch was frozen in his place...

"Now!" Mostima yells, as their team initiates a combo attack...

"No!" FrostNova yells as crystals shot to distract Mostima...

The chains faded. Timewatch was quickly able to move and saw Platinum about to release her shot.

"Pierced through!"

"Wrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy..." Ryo growls as he threw out some barrage of knives. Platinum rolled to some cover to avoid them...

"So you have the ability to control time as well huh?" Timewatch calmly said, making Rhodes Island confused...

It's like someone is possessing him...

"Ryo, you may have not known this but whenever we met face to face, but i was able to draw out Chi Xiao every time... It seems this sword was meant to slay you..." Ch'en steps in and draw out the red blade...