❤️ ƒσяту-ѕιχ

Jaemin and Renjun left, leaving the two pairs to throw cruel words at each other.

"I bet your not even dating her" Dahye scoffed, glaring at the other girl bickering with her ex-boyfriend. "Stop lying"

"Oh yeah? How do you want me to prove it?" Donghyuck fumed. This girl was really trying to push past the limits.

"Kiss her. I told you two to do it last time, guess who didn't. If you guys were in a real relationship I wouldn't be that har-"

"Can you shut the fuck up?" The tanned boy cursed, done with Dahye's high-pitched, squeaky, voice.

"I won't until you prove the relationship. If you guys aren't in one, I'm taking you back whether  you like it or not" Dahye grabbed his collar, making him eyes look at her. She stood firm on the ground and leaned closer to the taller boy, standing on her tippy-toes just a bit.

"I'll prove it to you. Now get your slutty hands off of me- I don't know where those have been" Donghyuck smirked at his comeback, pushing Dahye's waist.
As for the other two, they were bickering about the same thing.

"I can't believe you still think I have feelings for you" Jiahui rolled her eyes, crossing her angry arms. "Those feelings are definitely long gone, their probably in the trash somewhere"

Her ex-boyfriend just bursted into a fit of laughter, holding his stomach since it was so amusing to him. "Haha, sweetie, I know you still have feelings for me"

He grabbed her chin, forcing her pupils to travel to his hands.

"Let go of me you pervert" Jiahui tried shoving his hands off, but he was far too strong.

"I'm not the pervert here, your a slut. Stop trying to hide the obvious fact that you're a total slut" He tighten the grip on her cheek.

"Ow-" She yelped, slapping in hand instinctively. "Let go!"

"No, I'm going to make you mine again-"

"Oh hell no, in your dreams fucker" Donghyuck punched his face. "Let's go"

"Donghyuck you're not proving anything to me" Dahye coughed, pointing at the two holding hands again.

"Hui, look at me for a second" She looked up, staring into Donghyuck's starry eyes.
He carefully placed a light peck on her lips, you could still feel the passionate love in that tiny peck.
They both smiling as they both walked away from the two people. The small peck had lightened up their mood.
Jiahui's ex was not happy, at all. Unlike Dahye, he actually wanted her back. Dahye just wanted to play with Donghyuck some more.

"So, you're kinda cute~" Dahye flirted, biting her lip and inching closer to the boy.

"Leave me alone"

❤️

"Donghyuck-ah~ Why did you kiss me?" Jiahui asked, standing behind the couch he seated himself on and throwing her hands around his neck he read the book in his hands.

"Because Dahye wanted proof that we were dating" Donghyuck turned his head to face her, ripping his vision from the book.

"You don't need to show her, she doesn't need to know" The tiny girl purses her lips, pecking his lips slightly. "Now what are you reading?"

"Some random quote book I found in our library"

"Is it interesting?"

"Yeah, it's just a bunch of inspiration quotes though" He shrugged, focusing the eyes back onto the item in his palms.

"It seems interesting enough. like quotes too, they make me happy" She smiled before sitting down right next to him.
Jiahui rested her head in his lap, watching him and and book as he flipped the pages.

"You look sexy right now, Donghyuck" She joked.

"Say what-" Donghyuck couldn't restrained himself laughing and they both chuckled together.

"You have a sharp jawline too" She traced his jaw with the finger.

"Thanks, I got it from my parents" They both laughed again, being very amused at this conversation they were having. "So many compliments today- Did you do something wrong?"

"No, I'm just saying. I can't say my boyfriend is handsome and sexy?" Jiahui raised an eyebrow before stealing his free hand and putting it in hers.

"You're also very clingy"

"Thanks, I'm just super tired- And many people know when I am tired, I'm clingy as fuck" Jiahui claimed, making Donghyuck remember all the times they cuddled.

"Oh you are very clingy, who also likes to be the little spoon"