ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

It feels surreal to even be writing this end note. I went through so many ups and downs, but now here we are.

If you're reading this, thank you so much for reading my story! As said in the beginning, this story was nagging me to be told, so I listened. Is it weird to say that I am so refreshed to have this done? I can't believe it's over.

First and foremost, I gotta thank God for allowing me to write this story. Forever grateful. Without Him, this wouldn't have happened. Plain and simple.

I want to thank some amazing friends I've made recently. You know who you are. You all inspire me every day. I'm so grateful for being able to connect with all of you.

Thank you to my family for letting me be so I can write my stories. I know they will probably NEVER read this, but if they ever stumble upon this accidentally, know I appreciate you always. You all let me be my creative self without ever judging me. Thank you. (I'm hoping this particular appreciation paragraph telepathically makes it to each of you lol).

If you're wondering about the last paragraph...no, I don't let my family read my stuff. It's so weird! If they do read it, I hope they NEVER tell me.

Finally, I want to thank my mother. Even though she is no longer with me, I know she is watching over me from up above. Mamá, me dijíste que nunca deje de escribir. Por tí, nunca voy a parar.

So now what?

Things will get glamorous of course.

Forever Glamorous is currently underway.