4: Iceland Day 1

-Kaycee's POV-

"I swear Shamu I will get you to like Shawn Mendes once this month is over" I argued with him. "Ricebowl I just think it's a little weird to like someone's music with the same name as you that's all" Sean shrugged at me. "It's spelled different Shamu" I whined and tugged at his arm. "I'm apologizing in advance for my stubborn ass brother" Serris told me and I laughed at her. "Hey! You are just as stubborn as me! It's a Lew gene" Sean bit back. "He's right Ser as much I hate to admit it everyone in this house is stubborn excluding Kaycee of course" Sarah added to the argument. "Hey! That's not true I am not stubborn!" Ayden grumbled. "I'm sorry Buddy but you are pretty stubborn" I laughed and picked him up. "Ayden would you like some fruit I can cut you them if you would like" Miya asked him, he nodded and Miya started cutting. "Here you go little man and Sean I told Julian you would call him when we landed so call him" Miya told him. "Mommy I can't eat these" Ayden said quietly and I walked over and looked at the bowl and saw that the grapes weren't cut in half. "It's okay Buddy I'll take care of it for you don't worry" I smiled and took the bowl from him. "What why can't you eat them Ayden?" Miya asked him curiously. "He will choke if the grapes aren't cut in half" I explained to her and she paled. "I almost killed my son! I need to stay around more often" Miya whispered. "It's okay Mommy! Not even Sean knows that and he is home with me all the time" Ayden hugged Miya. "Sean I am lowkey upset I wasn't considered to come on this trip" I hear Julian from Sean's phone as he got closer. "Hey it was either Tate or Kaycee" Sean rolled his eyes at his phone. "Ricebowl can you toss me an apple?" he yelled to me and I nodded. "Here Shamu" I yelled, tossed the apple and walked over to him. "Hey Jules!" I grinned as I waved to him. "Hey Kayc! I didn't know that you two are friends?" he questioned us. "Well we were stuck together on a twelve hour flight so?" I trailed off and hopped on Sean's back. "I'm hungry Shamu make something!! I never eat breakfast!!" I whined at lot. "And why would I do that?" he turned his head to look at me. "Umm cause I know you were on Chopped Jr." I whispered to him. "Ugh fine" he put his hands up in defeat. "I win!!" I cheer and take the phone from so that he can cook. "You guys are really weird I can guarantee that" Julian laughed at us. "Julian I know that look" I stared at him. "I have no clue what you are talking about Kayc" he said pretending to be clueless so in return I rolled my eyes. "Oh just you wait and see even Tate is talking about it" he smiled and hung up on me. "What was that about Kayc?" Sean asked me and I shook my head. "Julian is being Julian and now Tate" I trailed off as he handed me a plate of fried rice. I took a bite since I was starving and oh my god it was the best thing ever. "Shamu this is amazing" I moaned and shoved more food into my mouth. "Slow down Kayc but thanks HOLY LORDY HOW ARE YOU DONE?!" he yelled at me. "I haven't eaten in two days Shamu I was hungry" I wiped my mouth. "What about yesterday pasta night?" he asked me. "I gave my portion to Lilly and Elli since Miya didn't know they were coming her and Cheuk didn't make enough" I shrugged and put my dish in the sink. "Unacceptable now that we are friends it shall be my personal mission to make sure you eat!" he said and typed something on his phone. "Sure" I giggled at him.

"Guys come on kids we are going on the hike now!" Cheuk called out to us so Sean and I walked towards the front door. "You really are going to be in my sweatshirt all day huh?" he asked me and I nodded. "It's comfortable but in my defense you threw it at me" I shrugged and he just laughed at me. "Okay guys it's really cold out there so bundle up and pair up Ayden your sticking with us" Cheuk picked up Ayden and Serris and Sarah went together so that left Sean and I. "Partners?" he asked me and I smiled at him. "Partners" I told him. "I don't think my legs have ever worked so hard to walk" Sean said while rubbing his hands together. "Shamu quit being a baby it's not that bad Zoi's class is much worse" I told him as we finally caught up to the Lew's. "Good you guys finally made it! We want to take a photograph of you two celebrating a new friendship! It's a polaroid that you guys can keep forever!" Serris told us and pulled us in front of a glacier. "I'm taking two so one funny one like decent please?" Sarah told us and we nodded. At first we just did the nice one and we just smiled in the camera the funny one was my personal favorite and is now my polaroid. Sean made this ridiculous face and I stared at him weirdly. "Okay you kids can post that later but for now we have to make it to the top!" Miya told us and I dragged Sean up the alley to a flat area. "Can't you just carry me?" he whined and I turned to him. "Fine but you owe me" I motioned for him to hop on my back so he did. "How are you carrying me and walking up a mountain" he asked me. "I used to carry my brother all the time he was so lazy" I laughed at the memory. "I'm sorry I didn't know" he whispered. "It's no big deal I promise" I laughed at his sensitivity. "Son why is Kaycee carrying you like that?" Cheuk asked him. "Well I didn't want to walk?" he said un sure of himself. "It's fine really Cheuk I told him to get on I was tired of his non stop complaining" I giggled and set him down. "How long were you on her back?" Cheuk asked us. "Uhm since we took the picture I think" Sean scratched his head. "Cheuk leave them be" Miya grabbed him and they walked away. "Well I'm going to go see Serris and Ayden so I will be right back" I told Sean and departured from him. "Hey guys" I smiled at them. "Hey Kayc what's up?" Sarah asked me. "Just came to check on the better Lew's" I laughed. "Well you have come to the right place then" Serris smiled and I picked up Ayden. "Sorry I have been busy buddy but I will still sing for you tonight I promise" I told him, he nodded and put his head on my chest. "Someone's sleepy" Sean said as he snuck up behind me. "Yeah I think the hike really wore him out" I started rocking him. "I can say the same" he yawned and I giggled. "Come on Shamu you still have to cook dinner" I elbowed him. "I know and I'm exhausted already!" he whined. "Kids lets head back home!" Miya yelled and I motioned for him to hop on my back. "You sure?" he asked and I nodded.