thirteen.

Renny
Manning, SC
2:45 pm

"Channing Tatum so fucking fine. I don't even like white dick but i'll suck his." I said.

"You're such a whore" Sin said.

"If you gon call me a whore make sure you put white man's in front of it."

"Just sad" Remel said walking past the room.

We were currently at Nori house in her basement watching Magic Mike.

"No like yall I know its big, I feel it in my soul. Then him and them muscles ouuuuweeeee" I shook because I got chills.

"Bitch is you having a seizure over this white man?" Nori asked.

"And what if I am?"

"Very ghetto"

"Yall imma go live and see what the fuck we missin back in Pg." Sin said.

"Dad where was you at?" I saw him walk past the movie room.

"Shittin, my stomach was doin the jiggalo."

"Whats the jiggalo?" Milla asked.

"Issa lil song from back inna day" I said.

"These bitches on live tweakin." Sin said.

I leaned in to look inna comments.

shawna38: aint you sada gf?

"yea das my dude" I responded.

I then got a notification on my phone saying she was tryna dm me. I accepted it and read the message.

shawna38: im coming to you as a woman to tell you that me and sada been fuckin for a while now.

Then she sent a picture of him and her in bed but he was sleep with his arm around her waist.

Thats a lil creepy.

rennny4x: aight g.

Was I going to believe her? Maybe. I mean she sent a whole ass picture, however it could've been before he met me. Imma ask when I get back though so I can look in his eyes and see if he lying.

Sire
Glenarden, MD
3:00pm

I heard knocking on my front door so I went to go answer it, and I regret that decision so much.

"Son why are you here" I asked Shawna.

"I told your girl friend about us. Now we can be together because she finna break up with you soon."

Us????

"Us??? What fucking us??? I hit once and that was like 6 months ago." I said.

"Oh but 3 months ago you saw me at a club and lets say we ended up at your place and had sex" She sat on my couch.

"Bitch don't sit down you bouta get the fuck out" I grabbed her arm and snatched her up. " Ou I like it rough daddy" She rubbed on my chest.