fourteen.

Leek
Springdale, MD
1:45 pm

"I hate it here! Alexa play Pumped Up Kicks" I said while sitting in english class.

"Dawg you wrong fa dat" this nigga Chris said.

"Tuh I said what I said"

I saw Laysia walk in the class and while I was staring at her I noticed a purple mark on her neck.

So she wanna die???

"Yo Lay!" I called her over and she came and sat beside me.

"Hey Leek, what you need?"

"Fuck is on your neck?" I moved her twist out the way.

"We ain't together why you worried?"

"Bit-girl stop playing you my whole wife. Now who gave you that so I can kill them" I tilted my head to the side.

"My teammate" she shrugged her shoulders.

"You bisexual? Why you aint tell me?! You know I been wanting to have a threesome." I smacked my teeth.

"Mr.Pinkney!" my teacher yelled.

"Mane, sorry Ms.Green" I rolled my eyes.

"Ask ole girl if she down." I told her.

"She not she not a fem" I nodded my head and looked down to see Ren facetiming me.

"Wassup wit it best" I answered.

"Nun bouta spin this bitch block" She replied and thats when I noticed her loading a gun.

"Ma'am you doing driveby's inna day time??"

"No Im just gettin ready, this bitch Shawanda or whatever the fuck her name is got me fucked up. Gon dm me actin like Sire cheated or sum shit, he know the fuck better" I scrunched up my face.

"Hell you talm bout?"

"So the bitch dm me sayin how Sire been fuckin her and shit so I asked him when I came back frm da south and he said no he not. So of course I aint believe him off bat because niggas be liars, but then he showed me his home camera footage and this bitch drugged my nigga."

"You need help?" Lay said coming out the cut.

"No" me and Ren said at the same time.

"Yall no fun" She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"My daddy callin" then she hung up.

I went through my messages and saw that my baby mama texted me.

BM🤰🏾

i got an appointment wednesday at
9am.

bet.

One thing I like about Myra is that she not one of these trappin ass bitches plus she dont even want me so she not gon sabotage my relationship with Lay.