Chapter 11 (Kinda short?)

'I' :Kurama talking
'Hoped':Thoughts to Kurama
'You' :Author speaking
"Enjoy~~": Naruko speech in the physical world
__________________________________________

"I found these." Leorio came back with a cardboard box in his hands filled with compasses.

"Strangely enough, there is an exact amount for each of us to take one." He continued as I nodded at his words.

"So what did you find Naruk- IS THAT A FERAL ANIMAL!" He asked before he exclaimed, pointing at Kurama at my shoulder.

Kurama only bared his fangs at Leorio for pointing at him and calling him feral as Leorio slowly went closer to inspect him.

Kurama however made sure he didn't get too close as he would swing his claws out threateningly.

"Uh... Nevermind... What else did you find?" Leorio asked, not taking his eyes off of Kurama.

"I found these measuring tools." Baldie said, showing it to us.

"And I searched the managers room and found this map." Kurapika said, taking it out of his pocket.

We all went closer as Kurapika told us his thoughts about the map, "So... We need to go to this... Zevil island?" I asked.

"It would seem so." Kurapika nodded at my words, "Might as well call it devils island than." I heard Kurama murmur under his breath as I snickered.

"Copyright purposes." I whispered into his ears.

"W-wait where are y'all going?" I asked after seeing everyone suddenly disperse, following after Gon and Killua who patiently explained the situation to me.

Well Gon mostly since Killua was giving me a deadpanned look.

Le Timeskip~

Everyone one the boat began searching for appliances and useful things.

Working together ever since that typhoon happened, if they had heed our advice they wouldn't have gotten in danger though.

Now it states in this diary that by tomorrow, everything will be going under water which is a big no no since we need the air.

With Kurapika being our strategist as usual, he thought up a plan.

I also found out that Baldie was a ninja!

A ninja from this world though.

Anyways, since the ship was jammed in between those boulders, it'll be hard to use this boat.

I can walk on water after all~

"-It would take a lot of ammo to blow it out of there." I managed to hear the second part of what Leorio said.

"Yeah... We'd probably have to use the ship's gun turrets for that." Kurapika continued, "The heck is a turret?" I asked.

"This right over here." He explained pointing to some machinery on the blueprints.

[A/N: Basically like a gun]

" 'Aight cool, if you want me to blow the boulders up I can do it." I shrugged nonchalantly and said.

"You destroy the boulders? That's very funny little girl, don't over exert yourself." A guy cockily mocked me, "Looking down on girls?" I asked back with a grin.

You actually didn't reply back rashly...

Of course, I was planning on stretching his limbs out so his bones will pop out of his sockets before killing him slowly. Making him think that there's hope before I crush it in his face. I replied Kurama darkly with a tiny smirk on my face.