Chapter 16

Hey guys !! Extermly happy with the votes you posted for me . Those who haven't voted yet please go and vote in best beginners in rainbow awards 2020 . Those who have done dont recomment please .  Your  one vote is very important for me . Today is the last day of voting . Hoping to bring award for you guys .

Second thing I will continuing my this story on watty itself and some on dreame . I will inform when I will post there . I wont be leaving you guys here hanging .

*********

Third person pov

"Mumma where is papa " keerti looked at krishi who have woken up a half and hour ago .

" outside baby doing some work with doctor uncle . " keerti said and handled her a glass of apple  juice . Krishi made a face looking at the juice but one glare was enough from her mumma to drink it .

Naksh entered the room and looked at krishi who was drinking apple  juice. His eyes widened looking at her. From where sum rise today ??

Krishi hates apple juice and it is world tough job to make her drink it . She will just take the whole house on her head but she will not drink the juice but what is happening here ? He blinked at look at her .

"Are you seriously making her drink this apple juice or its something else miss keerti " naksh said coming out of this thoughts .

"Yes its apple juice only . Doctor said its good for her . So I am making her drink . But why are you asking ?? Any problem Mr Singhnia " keerti said and look at krishi who was making faces and drinking like it is worst thing is the world and then at naksh who was looking at his daughter .

" nothing she dont drink apple juice. She will do anything but apple juice is not in her books . So I was surprised seeing her drinking juice " naksh said and keerti looked at krishi .

"Mumma it done " krishi said handing keerti juice which was still having half juice in it . Keerti narrowed her eyes at her while krishi pouted with puppy eyes .

" papa tell mumma na " krishi said looking at naksh who was standing near the window looking outside . Naksh turned and looked at his daughter who was making puppy face and keerti who was looking at him with a expression " Dont " .

" papa " krishi said loudly

" Mr singhnia " keerti said shaking her head in denial .

"Papa " krishi again shouted .

" mr singhnia" keerti said

Naksh look both of the girls . He was feeling like he is standing between hindustan and pakistan . Its better if he dont say anything .

" ohhh  ...my phone is ringing . I will come after attending it " naksh said and hurridely moved out while krishi eyes bulged out looking at his father who ran away leaving her with this  eww juice .

" krishi finish it baby ..you have done half then , finish half too " keerti said and krishi nodded unhappily . Krishi finished the juice and after cleaning her face , keerti made her sit comfortable and krishi started with her cute talks . Keerti was patiently listening all her talks and they were laughing and giggling .

Naksh was standing at the door and looking at his daughter who was happy with keerti . He knew his daughter had a huge space in her heart for keerti . They both are like inseparables .

Someone put hand on his shouler bringing him out of his thoughts. He turned and look at Dr Shah who was too smiling looking at keerti and krishi . Krishi was giggling when keerti was tickling her .