King's desire......

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Tweeting of the Himalayan rubythroat can be heard by the entire town. The slaty brown birds tweeted in the thickets of the evergreens thus waking up the fellow wildlife from their not so peaceful slumber. The presence of the tigers only outcomes in making the life of the other animals quite a bit dangerous and parlous. Besides there were plenty of tigers in the rainforest. Needless to say a handful of leopards too who literally restricts the natives from stepping inside the densest and gloomy portion of the jungle. Nevertheless the natives avoidance of the gloomy portion of the jungle was in sooth a treat for the wildlife as humans are renowned to be the major cause for the degradation of the wildlife. The animals in the wild were actually a bit contented with the absence of the humans. The over indulgence of the humans is the prime reason for them to turn edgy. Howbeit the humans would ne'er understand that and thus won't ne'er give up their sneaky habits. Thick mist enshrouded the forest making it more eerie than it already was. Tiny droplets of early morn dew can be seen on the leaflets. The dew droplets reflected the colours of rainbow only if one looks at it carefully.

Sharanya came outside of the bathroom wearing a loose bathrobe. She towel dried her hairs before tossing the fluffy towel carelessly on the bed.
"Huh.!!! What to wear. " she mumbled as she strolled towards the closet. Sliding the closet door open, she started to search for some comfy clothes to wear. Today the weather was a bit warm as compared to the other normal days hence their was no such requirement for a shawl or a sweater. Besides she rarely wore woollen clothes as they itched her. Howbeit she did draped a shawl over her as the town is always very chilly.
"A maxi dress would be fine. " she whispered as she grabbed a wisteria coloured floral printed maxi dress. The dress wasn't brand new as she had purchased it three years back. Nevertheless the dress was only worn a couple of times before she tossed it in the closet ne'er to be weared again. She had a bad habit of not wearing clothes for more than twice. No doubt her mother used to frequently rebuke her for being so careless about her clothes. But it wasn't her fault altogether as she was coddled by her father and her grandparents. They had literally spoiled her to the limit that she literally tosses every second cloth of hers. And why won't she when she gets a new pair of clothes every second week. Besides this bad habit of her has only got worsened since she'd arrived in the castle as the castle king literally showers her with a whole lot of expensive and lavishing clothes every other day. Her father had already spoiled her enough and the castle king is only adding more fuel to it. He is spoiling her even more than her father and grandparents had done already. Even though her tantrums were rarely opposed by her family yet their were certain times when she got to heard 'no' from her family, majority time from her mother as she can't recollect when was the last time her father replied her with a 'no' for anything she asked. But here, the castle king literally bears all her tantrums. Not even for once he raised his voice on her for being so difficult and irritating. Rather he quietly listens to her every command. May it be lavishing clothes, cosmetics, shoes, sandals, jewellery or even food, she ne'er felt dearth of anything in the castle. Besides the Dark King showers her with all the love and wealth she ever dreamt of. Her wishes and desires are fulfilled even before her asking for it. And not just the clothes, the love the Dark King showers on her is ample for her heart to feel warm. She was used to of love and affection as she had ne'er met a single person in her life who didn't cared for her. But the extent of his love was beyond anything. His love and obsession for her was limitless. Their was no boundary of his madness. She knew that he would do anything to keep her all to himself. His love for her was so dangerous yet beautiful. Perhaps because she knew that he might be obsessed with her but he won't ever hurt her. The only thing he wanted was her, just her. Even though his way of showing love was a bit scary but she has got used to it as she knew being a beast he doesn't know how to show love. The only way of showing love he knows, is to touch her and claim her. And keep her hidden from this entire world for only him to see.
"Silly beast.!! " she chuckled as she strolled towards the bathroom to change into her maxi dress.