31

(I got rid of the grills Bc y'all don't like dem ❤️)

My hands gripped Dion's jacket tightly as I struggled to match my pace with his wide steps. My throat felt dry and scratchy as I watched his clenched fist tighten, his lips releasing strings of swears and curses as he dragged us away from Times Square, "That bitch ass nigga had the nerve to fuckin touch you and then look at you like that?!" His arm moves around my waist as he shoved my body into his, "He lucky I ain't fucking kill his bitch ass!" He yelled over his shoulder as I gasped softly. I knew better than to comment as I let him lead me further and further away from the bustling crowds and angry faces.

The apartment building came into sight and relief flooded my system at the thought of a shower and a long nap. "You see the way he was crying? That ain't shit to when I see him on the street swear to god imma beat the fuck outta bul." He yanked the door open and guided me to the elevator, gaining worried looks from random people but they said nothing as they saw Dion's face.

The elevator opened with a soft ding, letting us step on. "Count out loud." Dion's voice was firm but worrisome despite his previous anger as he watched me carefully. "One two three four five six.." I counted softly and watched his body relax slightly, making me count a little louder.

With another soft ding we were on our floor. I stepped out and let out the breath I was holding, "Forty nine!" My chest felt tight as I watched Dion take his good ol time off the elevator. I grab his hand and pull him out quicker, "Dont do that.." I mumble softly and watch as his lips lift into a smile,"Why?.. You worried about me?" I felt my cheeks warm but I nodded my head slowly, "Of course.. You have the room key." I giggle as he laughs and leads me down the hall, "You stay gettin smart wit me." I shrug gently and watch his hands as he unlocks the door, "Ive been around you too much.. I'm losing my manners." He hums softly as he leads me back inside, "Shit.. You ain't wrong." I smile and shake my head.

It felt great to be back. No more crowds and angry people. Just me, Dion, and pajamas. All the things I love in one place.

My cheeks burned as I slowly slid my shoes off.

Love.

The word sounded so foreign in my own head. I couldn't remember the last time I've felt this feeling when I looked at someone. My eyes fell on Dion as he made his way to the kitchen, his shirt already stripped off and his sweats hanging low on his hips. He reached inside the fridge and grabbed a water before bringing it to his lips, taking a slow sip before sighing softly and turning to look at me, "What?" His smile was beautiful as the gold sparkled between his soft lips.

It looks could get me pregnant.. Whew..

I giggle softly, "Nothing." I look at him innocently and make my way to him, watching his eyes look me up and down. "Why you looking at me like that?" I shrug a little and feign confusion, "Like what?" I slowly reach up and wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Like you wanna eat me.." I laughed softly as I pressed my head against his chest, "Maybe I do.." I could feel his breath fan my cheek as he dipped his face into my neck, placing gentle and slow kisses, "Don't tease me." His voice deepened as his fingers dug into my waist, pulling me closer.

My heart was racing as my hands slowly rubbed up and down his chest, feeling the tight muscles as I let my head fall back and succumb to his slow kisses, "I-I'm not teasing.." I slowly pull away and look into his dark eyes, "I-I want you.." He smiled as his hands moved to grip my thighs, pulling me up to wrap my legs around his waist. I gasp softly and look to him with wide eyes as he laughed, "Relax, baby." His hands moved to grip my ass as he walked towards the bedroom, "I'm not gon' drop you." I nod my head slowly and wrap my arms tight around his neck, "I-I know." The smile in his lips grew as he chuckled softly.

My mind reeled as he slowly walked me into the bedroom. Never stopping his assault on my neck as his hands gripped and rubbed my thighs, making soft moans leave my lips and a wetness grow between my legs. The sheets were cool against my back as he laid me down gently, "Damn.." he groaned softly as he looked down at me. His hand slowly came to my lips and slowly traced them with his thumb. I kiss it gently and watch his eyes darken, "Take it off." He nodded towards my shirt and I felt my cheeks warm up as my hands reached down to slowly lift my shirt over my head. Soft kisses landed on my cheeks and lips as Dion's hands slowly glided up my waist and snaked their way behind my back to unclip my bra, "You so fucking beautiful.." He groaned softly as he brought his lips down to mine.

My body was on fire as our tongues wrestlers for dominance. Each second stealing air from my lungs as our hands gripped desperately at each other, greedily peeling off clothes and feeling skin. My lungs burned as I finally broke the kiss, "Dion.." I could barely recognize my own voice as must and need dropped in the sound. He panted softly as he pulled back slowly, his eyes looking my body up and down slowly, "lay back for me.." I could feel my cheeks get warmer as I obeyed, moving to the top of the bed to look up at him.

He looked delicious. Everything about him drove me crazy from the hardness of his chest to the size of his hands. His eyes looked feral as he climbed onto the bed and slowly started kissing his way up my leg, licking and tasting my hot skin as he peeled my legs open slowly. I quickly moved my hands to cover my womanhood from his eyes, making him frown and grip my thigh, "Dont get all shy on my now, baby.. Ain't nothing to be worried about." He placed gentle kisses on my inner thigh, making me moan softly. I nod my head slowly and close my eyes as I move my hands away to grip the sheets under me.

I could feel the smirk on his lips as he kissed his way higher until his breath fanned on my lips. A soft moan left my lips as my legs slowly spread wider, "Mmm.." He placed a small kiss on my clit, making my legs flinch gently and a whimper leave my throat. His tongue was warm and wet as he slowly dragged it up my pussy, stroking my lips slow and deep. Moans escaped my lips as the foreign feeling made my stomach flutter and my heart race. "Fuck, baby.. you taste good.." I could hear the smile in his voice before his lips attacked my clit, sucking and flicking the little nub.

My hands flew to his hair as my moans filled the hot air around us. Each stroke of his tongue sent me to new heights as my legs spread further, letting his tongue slip in me. "O-Oh my-!" I gasped as his hands gripped my thighs and forced them wider, exposing me further to his sinful tongue.

My chest burned as I help back my loud moans. My hips bucked against his mouth but he was relentless as his tongue thrusted in and out of my hole before going up to attack my clit. I wanted to sob from the overwhelming feeling but all I could do was submit and cry out his name as the coil in my stomach grew tighter and tighter.

"O-Oh fuck!" My voice felt hoarse as I cried out. White stars sparkles behind my eyelids as my legs shook hard in his hands but he kept going, pushing my limits with his tongue as my orgasm washed over my body. My clit throbbed as his tongue brushed over it, making me grip his hair and pull his head up, "N-No.. please.." I begged tiredly and watched him smile, his lips and chin glistening.

My eyes widened as I gasped softly, "Oh my gosh.." my hands slapped over my face as Dion laughed, "You so cute.." His hands gently grabbed my wrists and pulls my hands down as our eyes connected once again. His smile widened as he grabbed my chin, "C'mere." Our lips connected in a soft kiss as I moaned softly against his mouth. He pulled away slowly and looked down at my lips, "Damn.."