Part 18

Arnav sudden announcement...

Next day during breakfast time all gathered together to take their food, Arnav looked at everyone who are busy in eating. He declared suddenly, I am going to US. Everyone looked at him, Khushi who is serving some dhal in shanti plate, dropped the spoon down in shock. Arnav looked at her, whose face is showing only fear, reason Arnav know very well. He looked at his sister and nani who didn't like this decision, next he looked at shyam and his mom who are feeling happy inside and controlling themselves not to show out.

Nani asked, now only you came here why are you going so soon, can't you stay here itself with your family. Arnav replied, it's just a matter of some days nani, I got call from office, some problem is there so I need to rush and solve it. Anjali said, you can ask your manager to do, why you wanna go. Arnav replied, Di up to certain level only manager can handle, just try to understand. Shanti said for name sake, why Arnav..you didn't stay here for month also, all are feeling sad for you that you are not staying with us. Arnav replied with curt tone, I know what you feel...sometime we can't change it. Shyam asked eagerly, bhai when are you going. Arnav asked narrowing his eyes, why...so curious...shyam with fake smile, nothing.. just asked. I will miss you again. Arnav said, first in which place you missed me before, to miss me again. Shyam don't know what to say suddenly to help the situation he got some call so he went from there attending it. Arnav finished his breakfast and went to his room.

Khushi was feeling restless after hearing his decision, till now he is the one who helped her but now if he went what will happen to her, her body feels numb whenever she thinks about being with shyam clients, she felt disgusted just by those mere thoughts, she don't know what to do suddenly she decided to talk with Arnav. Wiping her tears she went to his room.

Khushi stood in front of his room, she took deep breathe and knocked it, but no response, she slightly opened it, it was not locked from inside, she pushed the door and went inside only to see empty room. She thought did he went out. She looked at pool side door which was opened completely, she went to pool side and scanned it.

Suddenly she heard loud voice, why you came here....Khushi was startled and scared because of sudden voice she stumbled while turning back to look at him, before she fall into pool, he grabbed her wrist, she crashed on his chest and her one hand held his shoulder for support. Arnav looked at her eyes, he can guess she cried before. Khushi looked at his eyes which are scanning hers, she uttered, don't go... Arnav tried to step back but Khushi held his shoulder tightly not leaving him saying, please.... Arnav said looking somewhere, I have to...Khushi kept her palm on his cheek saying, for me...Arnav looked at her tearful eyes he feels uncomfortable, he closed his eyes saying you are nothing to me...

Khushi said with melancholy voice, but you are everything to me.... Arnav looked at her in shock. Khushi said with hope, I know I'm your brother wife, but for him I'm one of those call girls who wanna entertain his clients, I don't know what stored in my life, because of your brother I lost everything, only my virginity remaining inside me, he made me charcterless in front of my father, they also believed it and they killed me by their feelings thinking I'm no more for them. Here I can't tell these ugly truth to others, other than you no one can't save me, if you also left me I don't have any place anywhere, even I can't die on my own because he will trap my little sister too in my place, I can't let her to go through this like me. Please I'm ready to do anything for you but just don't leave me, I beg you...don't go leaving me...after pouring her heartout she broke down with tears by burying her head on his chest.

Arnav closed his eyes and clenched his fist thinking about the person who is the reason for all life's sorrow and misery. He slowly made her to move back from him, and went inside his room silently without saying anything. And called one number asked his man to buy flight tickets. Khushi looked at him by shedding tears, she died internally herself just her heart beating which is showing she did not die physically.