Chapter 10 - Date Pt. 3/4

Y/n P.O.V

     I never knew woman lips were so soft, I definitely won't include my tongue as I am not sure whether Kyoko will agree or not.

     It felt like I wanted to stay like this forever, I am sure neither me or Kyoko wanted to separate from the kiss first, so we continued kissing for around 10 seconds or I don't know.

     Kyoko was the one that separated from the kiss first, we sat there looking at each other in weird silence as no one wanted to speak up first.

Kyoko: "H-hey.."

Y/n: "Y-yeah?"

Kyoko: "What does that make us?"

Y/n: "Boyfriend and girlfriend, I suppose.."

Kyoko: "R-really?"

Y/n: "Yeah.."

     I noticed Kyoko, she was placing her index finger on her lips, I leaned closer to Kyoko and kissed her again, this time with tongue.

     Our tongues touched and we were like that for long enough that I needed to breath, so I decided to separate the kiss.

Y/n: "Do you need to inform your father about this..?"

Kyoko: "I will do it when I get back home, for now, let's put that topic aside and continue dating..?"

Y/n: "S-sure..but don't you wanna explain why those men attacks you?"

Kyoko: "While I was waiting for you, they told me to go with them, I refused and one of the men grabbed my hand."

Y/n: "So you threw that man over in self-defense?"

     She nodded, I noticed that she was looking down, I decided to pull her face into my chest and hugged her.

Kyoko: "W-what are you doing?!"

Y/n: "It's not your fault, it was my fault for arriving too late, insult me all you want."

Kyoko: "Stupid Y/n..."

     We stayed like that for 10 minutes or so, I don't know how Kyoko felt but I wanted to stay like this forever if possible.

Kyoko: "D-don't we have to continue the date, Y/n..?"

Y/n: "A-ah right.."

     I released Kyoko from the hug, I stood up first with Kyoko doing the same, both of us were still blushing, we weren't looking at each other, we then walked to the memorials section of the shrine.

     Kyoko pulled me in suddenly and held my arms, I didn't mind actually, however almost all the people around were looking at me and Kyoko.

Y/n: "H-hey.."

Kyoko: "Isn't that what girlfriend and boyfriend do, Y/n?"

     I sighed and continued walking, Kyoko was somewhat happy and she was smiling, a rare sight again.

     We stopped in front of the newly laid memorial, in tribute to those who lost their lives during World War III, with the name of both soldiers and civilians on it.

     The memorial had two 152.25 m large black granite walls that list the names of those who lost their lives during the war.

      Another part of the memorial was a statue called "Hachiman", however it wasn't a statue for Hachiman no kami, instead it was a statue for Colonel Kibe L/N, my grandfather.

     We walked to the statue first, the statue read "In respect to all those who served with the Japanese-Self Defense Force who sacrificed their lives protecting Japan."