FINAL

After that very... very strange afternoon with Ushijima, it was only natural for her to avoid him as much as she could.

She was convinced she was being punk'd, or maybe it was a dare from Tendou? After all, why would the star volleyball player from her school like her?? It didn't make sense, they were close to being polar opposites.

She never liked sports, and was the most unathletic person in her grade. She barely had any friends, all of them being acquaintances. She was not a leader.

Since she couldn't come to a logical conclusion as to why Ushijima would even associate with her, she decided to just avoid him at all cost to avoid awkward situations. Y/n wasn't good with words, so confronting him about it was out of the question.

It wasn't hard to avoid Ushijima, but it was hard to avoid his friend-- Tendou.

Once, he was literally waiting for her outside the washroom. No, not in the halls, inside the girls washroom in front of her stall.

He was certainly a very direct person.

"Y/n, why are you always turning the other way and running when you see me and Wakatoshi in the halls?"

"Do you not realize that he's going out of his way to bump into you??"

"He offered you his number and you DECLINED?? Wow, you're the first girl to ever reject something he offered."

Every time Y/n would somehow be able to make up some excuse and escape from his off putting questions.

But it seemed as if her excuses were just as off putting as his questions-- like the time he bombarded her with questions when she walked out of the stall.

"U-UHM-- s-suddenly I have e-explosive diarrhea! P-please leave Tendou so I c-can poo In peace!"

This morning, Y/n thought she wouldn't have to deal with Tendou, but she was very wrong. Slamming her locker shut, she jumped when she saw the red head waiting patiently behind it.

"Boo."

"EEK!"

She almost dropped the stuff she was holding in her hand, her face flushed red as she listened to Tendou laugh in her face. But of course there was one thing she couldn't save, her precious glasses she finally decided to wear to school.

Bending her knees she swept her hand on the ground looking for her glasses.

"M-My glasses where are they?!" She panicked but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder, looking up she could tell that Tendou was crouching down in front of her. He put back on her glasses for her, trying to hold in his laughs.

"My lens is cracked.." Sadness laced her tone as she stood back up, the red head mirroring her actions. Frowning deeply, she wasn't surprised to see that Tendou was struggling to hold in his giggles.

"Oh no, don't worry Y/n it makes you look like a rebel." He said with a smirk before clearing her throat, "Anyways, My friend thinks you're really cute.. But he's too shy to come say hi." He wiggled his eyebrows, suddenly switching to english that was laced with a heavy accent as he tried to sound 'American'. "So he was wondering if I could get your number for him." Tendou was obviously trying to play the role of some type of 'wingman.'

"Mhm, Ushijima-san? Shy? Tendou when will you stop going behind his back and trying to-"

"Who's to say I'm lying?" Tendou pressed with a smirk, "After you turned him down the first time he wasn't--" Tendou shut up with he felt hand clamp down on his shoulder, hesitantly turning his head he saw Ushijima standing behind him.