vi.

CHAPTER SIX.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

I WALK DOWN the hallway with Kota and Nico next to me. We had Physical Ed together so we walking towards the gym.

I feel a pair of firm hands wrap around my waist and I was about to elbow the person in the stomach but I stop midway when I hear the familiar voice.

"Anna, darling." I hear Theo's voice greet me.

I exasperate and glance at Nico, "Get him off me, Nico."

Nico nods and slaps Theo's hands off me with a glare.

Theo smirks at us, "I see. You're already close with our Nico."

I scoff, "Yeah, so? Are you jealous?" I arch an eyebrow at him.

Theo snorts, "Jealous? Why would I-."

"Do you see that?" I point a finger at Theo, "Everyone is jealous of me today. I think it's jealousy day today."

Kota grins at me, "Annie, who wouldn't be jealous of you?" He rolls his eyes at me with a small grin.

Nico nods his head, "Jealousy and envy appear when you feel that someone has what you need to become your best, those emotions occur when the shortage hurts so badly that you can't cope with someone else's happiness."

I give Nico a thumbs up with a small smile, "That was deep, Nico. I liked that."

Nico sends me a small smile probably feeling proud.

"Did you two seriously dump me and make her your best friend?" Theo feigns a hurt look. We look at him with confused looks since he disrupted us again.

I blankly stare at him, "Theo. If I throw a stick, will you leave?"

Kota and Nico let out a laugh and while I stare at Theo with a plain look.

Theo loudly gasps at me, "Why are being so mean to me today?" He frowns at me.

I smirk at him, "I am mean every fucking day."

Theo's mouth is wide agape while Kota laughs and pats my shoulder.

"Anna, you can't get rid of him." Nico points at Theo, "He's in our gym class."

Theo looks amused as he stares at me and then at his friends.

"She's in our gym class?" Theo asks Kota as a small smile takes over his lips.

Kota brightly grins, "Hell yeah, she is!"

"Fuck, Elijah's gonna love her." Theo laughs, shaking his head with a grin.

Elijah. That name again.

"Who is Elijah?" I ask Nico with a confused frown.

Nico sends me a small smile, "You'll meet him soon."

I nod my head as Kota wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Let's go to the gym, bitches!" Kota shouts as he starts to push us.

We soon reach the girl's changing room and I was about to enter it but I halt in my tracks.

"Do you want me to help you change, babe?" Theo asks me with a small smirk.

"Theo!" Kota and Nico hiss as they shove Theo towards the wall.

What a sight.

"No thanks. I bet there's someone better who can help me change." I give Theo a tight-lipped smile before shutting the door on his face.

Once I enter the changing room, I quickly change into the sports uniform, which consists of a white polo shirt, maroon shorts and an oversized maroon tracksuit jacket. I pull up my ankle socks and hop into my white trainers.

I look into the mirror as I tie my brown hair into a high ponytail. I dump my stuff into the locker before exiting the room.

I walk inside the gym and I see that most of the boys were already out. I scowl when I see some boys gawking at me. Their eyes were lingering around my body.

Can I just fucking slap them?

I ignore them and look around in search of my friends.

"Annie!"

I whip my head in the voice's direction and I see Kota waving at me with his usual grin. Nico sends me a small smile when our eyes meet.

I smile and quickly jog towards them.

"Hey, you two." I smile at them.

"Hey, Anna." They greet me back and we immediately start talking.

I feel someone's presence behind me. I could feel their gaze burning holes into my back but I don't turn around.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" A deep voice breaks me out of our conversation.