Character info

Ansh Jain:- 22 years old.  Just completed his M.B.B.S. A fun loving guy but is very short tempered. Have very less friends but loves his family alot. Being the youngest son is pampered by all.

Ansh's family:-
Dinesh Jain:- Father of Ansh and is business men.

Gouri Jain:- Mother of Ansh and is a housewife. She loves him alot.

Jigar Jain:- Brother of Ansh and is an IIT passed out. He runs  coaching class for IIT students.

Manvi Jain:- Wife of Jigar and is a housewife. She is a very preety lady.

They live in Bhopal.

Piyali Mehta:- 24 yeas old. B.Com graduate but is a writer on watpad. She loves reading and writting. Very soft hearted and  couldn't even think of hurting anyone.

Sunil Mehta:- Father of Piyali. Runs his own business and loves his daughter's alot. Very hardworking person and devoted to his family.

Vani Mehta:- Mother of Piyali and helps her husband in his business.

Yukti Mehta:- Younger sister of Piyali. Is doing her Honours degree in Pune and preparing for IAS. She is a multi tasker and very bold.

They live in Banglore.

This story will show you how 2 people meet on Instagram just to fulfill there physical needs and fell in love with each other. There will be tears , fights , longing for each other and love.

**************************
First chapter will be updated very soon. Till then share your views with me on the cast and your expectations from this story.