Wut.

You finally got your real hero suit to be made, you were actually quite happy with how it turned out.

(Ignore the heals, think of regular combat boots

(Ignore the heals, think of regular combat boots. Delete the sword, Otherwise I think its pretty gamer worthy. )

'I look fucking badass'

Forced Quest
Pack up for camp
Completion of quest
      >500exp
Incompletion of quest
      >death

Well Fuck. Its been awhile since you Consistently got a quest and you knew that it was going to start pissing you off.

You immediately starting packing, one of these days you were going to just choose death.

You quickly teleported to the school, you had 15 minutes to spare and luckily you were able to choose your seat, which was in the very back.

You plopped down and put your bag underneath the seat, you closed your eyes and eventually fell asleep.

"Oi wake up!"

You groaned, "whats the big deal?!"

"Can I sit with you?"

You scrunched your eyes, seeing a messy head of blonde hair, "w-what? Oh yeah sure"

Bakugo placed his bag in the spot above us, before sitting down in the open space next to me.

"What are you looking at Dumbass"

"Oh ummm...Sorry my bad" you looked away and placed your headphones on your ears. (EARPHONES ARE BAD FOR YOU)

You were almost about to fall back asleep until your headphones were ripped off, unplugging from your phone entirely.

"FUCK. SHIT."

"Only seven inches long uwu PLEASE ADOPT M-"

You threw your phone out the window, "WAIT NO." You teleported and grabbed your phone out of the air and teleported back. Quickly turning off the sound.

Everyone was staring at you

"What are you listening to?" Kirishima said with a smirk.

"[Y/N] That kind if music is not appropriate at school!" Iida shouted.

"The fuck."

You groaned, "its not what....It was a random mix on youtube, totally not mine."

"Well even then try listening to those kind of songs outside of school." Iida replied.

"Yep..."

Bakugo leaned over and whispered in your ears, "You Furry."

———————-

You had a hard time sleeping that entire trip, and the one time you were able to finally fall asleep you were laying against Bakugo.

He was stiff, un moving so it became rather uncomfortable. You elbowed him in the ribs.

"OUCH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"You are so fucking stiff! How am I supposed to get any sleep if my fucking Pillow is a board?!"

"WHAT? PILLOW???"

"YES!" You started elbowing him more, "SO FUCKING RELAX"

Bakugo was silent, you positioned yourself again and this time comfortable fell asleep.

You didnt even notice when the bus stopped and everyone left you there, on the seat sleeping.

———————

"Assholes." You teleported to the main campsite, and brought out your hot dinner that you made the night before. Your inventory skill was the best! (It makes it so that any object put inside will always stay the same as it was when outside. No rotting food ever)

The Pussycats were just watching you in amusement and hunger, you ignored them. Your food.

A blast of wind went right in front of you, and before you knew it all your food was gone. "OK." You slowly turned around seeing that the group was eating you delicious dinner.

Letting your mana release, you started walking towards them, cracking your knuckles. Your eyes went red.

"Whats the big idea?!"

The ignored you.

You swung your hand and blew down the entire forest, "GIVE IT BACK YOU PEASANTS"

Once again they ignored you.

"HOH HOH HOH" using your water skill you blasted them with water, you made sure that they wouldnt be back until nightfall.

You calmly walked back to the tables and grabbed your extra box of food. It was crab sushi, took you a few minutes but it was fucking delicious.

Taking out a pair of chopsticks you were about take a bite, but instead you bit the hard wood instead.

"FUUUUCK OOOOFFF"

They were once again back, "I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL SEND YOU ALL TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL IF YOU KEEP THIS UP"

You just watched as they devoured your entire meal of sushi. You immediately released everything you had, "YOU FUCKERS"

You could almost taste their fear, smells Delicious. (Her Dark skill takes the fear of its enemies and turns it into power)

"[Y/N]!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT ME!" Bakugo yelled as her landed heavily onto the ground. His breathing was heavy and he was covered in nitroglycerin.

"Teleportation, BESIDES THE POINT! These ASSHOLES ate MY food! AND THEY ARE GOING TO MEET DEATH IN JUST A FEW SECONDS." You raised your hand"

Bakugo gave you a High five.

"Wut."

————————
I AM SO SORRY! IVE BEEN SO BUSY AND OMG. I quit one of my jobs so I could work full time at my Restaurant Managing job and ugggh been soooo busy. Ill try and Update again this week.

See ya Later peasants!