Charged Delightful

Every day of my life my dad has always told me "Don't ever do anything bad in life or your end up like Charged Delightful." Charged Delightful was an old man whos parents named him Delightful. He was a mean man, a criminal actually, and once he got involved in all this he was an enemie to some. As all enemies do, they kill the other so they can come out on top. Well one night Old Delightful was out walking when he was Charged by a local gang. The last thing he heard was Charge Delightful, Charge Delightful! He was brutaly murdered and now will kill anyone caught robbing or stealing from abandoned buildings. All the parents of the town told their children this story. The kids took this as a story to keep them out of trouble.

As a prank the local teens went to an abandoned sewage plant. They were all to take one thing and before they walked out say "I'm stealing." We all went down to the plant and once inside picked up something random. Before we could even got halfway to the door we started hearing charge Delightful ,charge Delightful. We all thought it was tommy so we ignored it. We got to the door and and started to say the chant. One by one we started dropping like flies. I turned to run but I was abruptly stopped to the feeling of something smooth running across my neck. The last thing I heard was "Charge Delightful, Charge Delightful, Charge Delightful...