Own a copy of BACKWARDS!

Hi guys! Would you like to own your own digital copy of my book Backwards? Backwards is shortly going to be published (July 16th)  and the complete book has now been taken down from this site. However, if you're interested, I am sending out "Advanced Review Copies". These are copies of the finished book (which has been edited and undergone a few changes--improvements I hope!) that I would be very happy to send to you in exchange for an honest review when the book is released on Amazon in July. 

If you've never reviewed on Amazon it's very easy to do, as long as you have an account, or a parent who is willing to let you use their account. Reviews don't have to be long or analytical, just a short paragraph about how the book made you feel, plus a rating. Reviews are extremely important to whether a book gets noticed or falls into oblivion, so I will treasure every single one of them! 

If you have a kindle I can send a copy to your kindle email address. Otherwise, I can send a mobi file which you will be able to read on an iphone, or  ipad  with the kindle app. (It is also possible to open mobi file on a Samsung and other devices but you would need to check out instructions.)

I will send out review copies to anyone who wants them. And don't worry, if for some reason, in the end you can't do the review, it's okay. I appreciate sometimes things get in the way or don't go to plan. Ideally, reviews would be posted in July or August, but as I said, every review is precious to me and if you can't do it until later, that's fine too. 

If you would like a review copy you can send me a private PM with your email or your kindle email, or leave a comment here. 

Thanks so much,

Hugs,

Claire