chapter 24

zarkhan woke up around 9 pm .the first thing he saw after opening his eyes was her face. a smile came to his lips. zarkhan got up.she also straightened her leg, which had gone numb by then . zarkhan saw her moving them slowly . 

" you should have moved me " zarkhan said with a frown .

" its okay " ain said with a smile . she was calm now, as his eyes were looking a lot better now . 

" go freshen up ! we are already late for dinner" ain said.

zarkhan listened to her and got back after freshening up . ain wasn't in the room anymore.he combed his hair and headed downstairs. ain was arranging the dining table with the maid.

they both ate the food in silence. zarkhan went to his office afterwards. he was doing his work , when ain entered after knocking . she headed towards her usual seat seeing that zarkhan was busy.

she saw that the weather was bad outside. moon wasnt in sight. her half focus was on zarkhan , who was still busy with his work . he was looking very handsome in his blue shalwar kameez. he had a matching shawl wrapped around his shoulders. she had noticed that zarkhan wore shalwar kameez only sometimes , but whenever he did, it became diffucult to look away .she wrapped her shawl more tightly around herself and focused outside.

ain's mouth fell open when she saw something white falling from the sky . " khan !!!" she shrieked, zarkhan quickly came near her , not knowing what happened to her suddenly . 

" khan ! its snowing !!!" ain said with excitement. it was the first time , she was seeing snowfall . lahore wasnt a place , where it happened. and even for vacations, ain always preferred to go to the warmer places . she wasnt good with the cold weather.

" yes it is " zarkhan said sitting down beside her. it was the first snow of the season and definitey a sight to behold. ain was looking outside in aw .zarkhan's whole focus was on her, the happiness on her face was holding his interest. 

ain sat there for sometime , but then she started feeling sleeping . " i will go to sleep now " ain said stiffling a yawn .she moved towards him to give him night kiss , when zarkhan tilted his head. ain's lips landed on the corner of his lips and chin. ain's eyes grew wide seeing what she did . she quickly moved away , reddening .

zarkhan smiled seeing her nervousness." ain,its okay.apka hi hun( i am yours ) " he teased her .

"khan!!! " she exclaimed with bright cheeks and then hid her face in her hands . she didnt dare to take refugee in his chest after what just happened accidently.

" acha bat suno,khan ki jaan ...( listen to me ,my love) "zarkhan said pulling her hands away from her face .

" i will talk to mom and dad . mom will ask you about ruksati ,you will only need to agree .okay ?"zarkhan said .

" kia kahenge ap?( what will you say?) " ain asked .

" me kahunga, ain mujse ab door nhi reh skti .ruksti kr den ab ( i will say, ain cant live away from me now. please do the ruksati now)" zarkhan said teasing her further. it was a side no one has witnessed before . ain was bringing this playful side out of him . 

" khan!!!!! ap esa kuch nahi kahenge!!( khan! you wont say anything like this!!! )"ain gasped in shock . she could already feel herself dying with embarassment, if he said all that to them . 

zarkhan started laughing seeing her expression and pulled her towards himself. " go and sleep now , my fairy " zarkhan said and kissed the top of her head. 

__________________

Koi din esa ho k

Dil me usy bsa k

Samny usy bitha k

Me dekhta hi jaun .....
_______________
Salaam readers! Heres another update❤️