Four|| Things you shouldn't do

"One day, I'm not even sure what happened but everything just changed." - Unknown

Four|| Things you shouldn't do

If the most popular guy in school asks you to skip class with him to go to an unknown place out of town just so people believe you're friends, do not go.

You don't need him to feel cool. He's probably a douche anyway.

If you decide to avoid my advice and if you decide to go with said sexy beast then- please- for the love of food, do not let him insult a guy that can probably break your bones with his pinky. Do not let him walk toward the overly grown man's motorbike and, do not- and I repeat- not let him push the motorbike so that it falls over to knock the row of other motorbikes.

Do not do it. Because if you do, you'll end up running from a bunch of Hulk sized men.

"I haven't had this much fun since I crashed Finn's car last summer!" Parker exclaimed as he took a wild turn and quickly grasped my hand so that he dragged me with him. I snapped my head towards him and gave him a look that certainly was of disbelief. He was barely breaking a sweat! I, on the other hand, was breathing harshly.

"Why are you trying to kill us?" I cried out. I'm surprised I could even say the sentence, my lungs felt like they were going to explode. "Man, you're out of shape aren't you?" He inquired as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm sorry if I don't run away from Hulk every other Wednesday." Parker let out a deep chuckle and picked up the pace. "That wasn't nice, dork. I'm sure Frankie doesn't like being called fat."

I could hear "Frankie" growl and scream out a few words with his croaky voice. "I swear, I'll kill you kid!" Parker didn't seem faced by Frankie's comment as we both speed through Alison Avenue. I was 100% sure that one of us was going to die. It was either Parker by the hands of the guy behind us or me by the cause of a heart attack.

Parker suddenly pulled me into a coffee shop. There was a girl beside the counter who was apparently in charge or something. Her hair was a dirty blond with the tips dyed blue. She was extremely thin and her brown eyes seemed to brighten as she carefully watched Parker come in.

"Park," she giggled, "What a pleasant surprise."

I cringed. I didn't have a problem with her liking Parker, but did she have to be so obvious?

Parker didn't pay attention to the girl's flirtatious giggle or the spark in her eyes, he ignored all that and nodded slightly with a small smile on his face. "Hey, Emily, can I borrow your bathroom for a minute?"

Emily's smile turned into a scowl as she saw me. She was most likely imagining the many ways she could kill me and make it look like an accident. "Yeah," she mumbled. Her right eye was twitching as she muttered the simple word. "No problem, Park."

Once again, Parker seemed totally oblivious to Emily's actions as he walked towards the men's bathroom. "I am not going in there," I nearly screamed. Parker turned his head slowly and shrugged his shoulders. "If you want to get strangled by a six foot tall man, then go ahead."

He disappeared, leaving me in a room with the creepy girl and a few customers who were looking at me weirdly. Just then did Frankie and his crew enter the shop with murderous expressions.

So, I had two choices. Stay here and get killed or go inside with Parker.

I groaned and pushed the bathroom door. At least nobody here knew me.

"Parker," I whispered as I took the place in. It was surprisingly clean. There wasn't a speck of dust on the sinks or on the blue walls. The stalls seemed to be sparkling. But the smell was unbearable. It smelled like death and vomit. Just like one of my cousin's room. I swear, Tommy hid dead bodies in his closet.

"Get in here, Dork."

I wrinkled my nose in disgust as I saw Parker in one of the stalls standing on the toilet seat so his feet couldn't be seen. Before I could complain or even utter a sound, the door started opening, forcing me to jump on.

I would be lying if I said this was the most comfortable position. My arms were wrapped around Parker's waist so I didn't face plant into the floor and we were slightly crouched. But, it could be worse. Who am I kidding. I am going to kill Parker if Frankie doesn't lay his hands on us first.

"Come out, come out where ever you are!" Frankie's rough voice rang through the empty bathroom.

I could feel my heart beat frantically against my chest and since my head was glued to Parker's chest, I could hear his heart race. Meaning, he knew we were both screwed.

The first bathroom door slammed open making a loud sound that could probably be heard all the way to China or farther. The second door quickly followed, making a heart stopping sound. This was it, we were on the third stall, meaning we were few seconds away from our death.

I tightened my grip on Parker's waist and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

In 5...4...3...2..1...

But the door didn't slam open, and Frankie didn't grab onto us and he also didn't punch us till we were dead. Instead, a voice that sounded like an angel (Not really but it did save my life, so I'm not complaining) ordered the bunch of giants to go to the station because Harry had something to tell them. I really didn't care who Harry was and it sure didn't matter what he had to say. I was just happy that they were leaving.

After the men cursed and grumbled they retreated and left us alone in a bathroom. I didn't let go of Parker though. If I did, I would probably do something stupid. Like kill Parker. "Ellie, the guys are gone, you can let go," Parker announced.

I did as he ordered and let go of him and stormed out of the bathroom. I had skipped class to nearly get killed. Oh, the things I do for this stupid bet.

"Ellie, wait up!" I didn't have to turn around to know who the husky voice belonged to.

I ignored him and the smug look Emily had given me as I stepped out of the coffee shop and into that chilly Wednesday afternoon. "What's wrong?" Parker questioned and nudged me with his elbow.

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. You dragged me out here in school hours so people could think we are friends, call out a group of men that are twice your size, I was forced to go into a men's bathroom and stand on a freaking toilet, I almost had a heart attack and you're asking me what's wrong!"

Parker had crossed his arms and was staring at me with an unknown expression by the time I had finished my mini tantrum. "I think that's enough fun for today," he stated with a small smile on his face. I scoffed and started walking towards his car. "I hate you and I hope you know that after this bet is finished, we'll never talk to each other again."

"You never know, we could actually become best friends or even something more," he said and wiggled his eyebrows for effect. My heart skipped a beat and I turned my head to stare at him. The smile he had had suddenly disappeared and for a moment, I couldn't see anything but him.

I shook my head and kept walking. "Keep dreaming, Gray."

Author's Note

What's up peeps! Merry late Christmas! I hope all of you are having an awesome break, I know I am. To those who are reading, this is your crappy christmas present given from that one aunt since I can't give you an actual present. But feel free to go into your kitchen and give yourself a cookie for reading :)

Dedicated to the lovely oOMonlightMelodyOo for her story Caputured. Go check it out it's amazing. I'm in love with it!

Banner on the side made by _Paint. GO CHECK HER OUT!

Much Love, the real slim shady.