MY KILLER!!

dream looked to his side and saw nightmare lookin pissed soon out of nowhere ink and blueberry ran up to dream, all getting ready for a fight, nightmare was alone and this odds where one to three but when they began to fight.

Killer was unable to help his boss or move, killer's hands where tied up and with chain's, killer had started to move around the chair until it tipped over making killer land on his side.

With the entire fight happening in front of him killer just laid there.

Killer slowly watch his life fly,

During the fight blueberry shot a multi striking of bones hit and a bunch of areas but soon everyone stop as killer let out a death drech scream!

A bone had gone straight into killer soul target, doing a massive hit of damage.

Killer slowly closed his eyes as two figures run towards him.

Killer black out...

Killer woke up?

"Hello..." Killer whispered softly for this isn't the first time killer was in this area.

Killer slowly got up looking around.

Soon out of nowhere.

"Pick me I'm not the smartest but I can make you happy!"

Killer looked at the direction of the noise but saw only black.

"Pick me kills...I just want to protect you and love you... You never cared about my Aura!"

Killer looked to his left...still nothing

"Killer... Don't leave again...do you know how long I waited for you, don't worry I will save you!"

Again killer saw nothing.

"Kills~ I love you...I need you...you were always here for me~ so why now are you going to be looking at others?! Please don't leave me!"

Killer look to find a four figures standing right in front of him all holding something to romantic killer.

Killer looked at the items. Not knowing what to do.

Killer noticed there were actually five figures standing but the last on wasn't working?

"Killer you need to pick one"

Was the last thing killer heard.

Killer woke up for real this time. Looking around he could tell his was nightmare room.

The bed smell lavender with a hit of honey, but was ware out due to the fact killer was in it. And killer smell was know on the bed sheets.(nightmare wouldn't mind~)

Killer was about to get up but he soon felt a huge pain putting him back down, killer tried multiple times but failed.

Suddenly killer heard the door knob twist and the door open.

Nightmare entered the room and stared at killer.

"...we are going to have a talk"