i think (madlib) pt. 1 | magna swing x reader

Author's Note:

If you don't know what this is, read the previous chapter. Comment any verbs, adjectives, nouns, etc. next to their designated paragraphs. It'd also help if you highlight the specific line.

And with that said, let's get on with the madlib. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

P.S. Dirty jokes are allowed and encouraged. XD

(Y/n) = Your Name
(N/n) = Nickname
(e/c) = Eye Color

Two years. For two years, you've harbored [adjective] feelings for the same boy. At first, he was only a [noun] in your eyes. You became close with him and Luck, thinking nothing of your [adjective] bond. But as time went on, you found yourself getting [adjective] at the mere thought of him. When you finally took notice of your sentiments, you were in denial. Magna was only a friend, right?

Your Point of View:

"You need to tell him. If you don't, I'll do it for you," Vanessa smirks with a/an [adjective] wine glass resting in her hand.

I'm currently lying on my bed, staring up at the [noun]. Every week, I have a ranting session with all the other girls in my squad. Charmy and Vanessa are the only ones who were able to make it to today's seminar, but I'll take what I can get.

"Don't you dare! What if my stupid crush on him ruins our friendship?! I don't want that," I groan and place a [noun] over my face, ready to [verb] into it.

Charmy interjects, "You should try baking him a dessert. He can't say no to dessert."

"True, but I don't wanna bribe or pressure him," I think for a moment and proceed to say, "I need to woman-up. I should be straight forward with him. I'll say "Magna, I [verb] you", or something like that. If he says he doesn't feel the same, then so be it."

Vanessa ruffles my hair, "That's the spirit. When he comes back from his mission tomorrow, just tell him. No second-guessing yourself."

"Exactly. What's the worst that could happen? It's not like it'll be the end of the world if I'm rejected."

I think.

~Time Skip~

Okay, (Y/n). It's simple. Just tell him how you feel and-

"Yo, (N/n)! What's up? Vanessa said you needed to tell me something."

I AM NOT READY.

I begin fidgeting with my [body part], avoiding eye contact at all costs. Magna patiently waits for me to speak but notices my tense demeanor.

"(Y/n)? You okay?" he questions, tilting his [body part] in disarray.

I nod, "Yeah, I'm good. I just wanted you to know...that...I [verb] you. I [verb] you a lot."

A huge [animal] lifts off my chest, but at the same time, my heart is racing with the anticipation of his response. Let's just say, it wasn't at all what I expected.

Magna laughs and ruffles my hair, "I already knew that. I [verb] you too."

"W-wait what?"

"Why are you surprised? You're one of my best friends. Of course I [verb] you," he walks past me and I hear him say, "You're a strange one, (N/n)."

...Did I just get friend-zoned?

Narrator's Point of View:

After the devastating exchange, (Y/n) fought the urge to [verb], retreating to her room upstairs. Unbeknownst to her, her fellow teammates were eavesdropping nearby. They witnessed the entire conversation and let's just say they weren't very pleased.