Chaos And Good News

Namjoon's Pov (ooooo)

We weren't even halfway through the movie but of course, everyone was already throwing comments and shouting at the TV.

We were currently at the part where Jaden Smith threw the dirty water on the bad boys. Stupid boy, they're obviously gonna chase you now!

"EW DIRTY WATER, MY FACEU!"

"You know, those bad kids could've actually been us when we were younger."

"Shut up Tae."

I rolled my eyes. Sometimes Taehyung doesn't know the difference between Chinese and Korean. Our eyes were locked onto the screen as we watched the poor boy get beaten up.

"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK YOU PUSSY! YOU'RE FROM AMERICA, HASN'T DONALD TRUMP TAUGHT YOU HOW TO FUCK SOMEONE UP?!"

"Yoongi hyung, I don't think he can hear you." Jimin said innocently.

"USE THOSE SKINNY ASS ARMS AND FUCKING PINCH THEM OR SOMETHING GODDAMN!"

"Yoon-"

"SHOW THOSE CORONA MAKERS WHO'S BOSS!"

"Hyung what's Corona?" Jungkook asked confused. Yoongi's stopped throwing popcorn at the TV as his eyes widened. He let out a nervous laugh. "Shit I've said too much." He muttered under his breath.

"It's a very deadly virus but don't worry, he just saw that on the Simpsons. It's never gonna happen." Hoseok reassured. "The Simpsons never lie!" Yoongi spat and crossed his arms in annoyance.

I think if I roll my eyes one more time, they're gonna get stuck to the back of my head.

While everyone was arguing, I peered down and saw my boyfriend already fast asleep on my shoulder. I smiled and pulled him closer whilst draping the blanket over us.

He looked really beautiful and much more innocent when he was not screaming and hitting people with his kitchen utensils.

My Jinnie....

My eyes suddenly moved across the room. I watched Yoongi hyung lay his head on Hoseok's lap and throw his legs over Taehyung. His boyfriends payed no mind to it and one started playing with his hair, while the other massaged his legs.

Cute.

My gaze changed to the Jikook couple. Jimin was completely glued to the movie, giggling every once and awhile and didn't notice his boyfriend staring at him with so much love and adoration.

Jungkook caught my eye and sent me a soft smile. I gave him a knowing wink and kissed the top of Jin's forehead.

After the movie everyone was really tired. It was 12am but luckily we didn't have much to do tomorrow so we could wake up late. I was just about to pick my boyfriend up and carry him upstairs when Hoseok's phone rang.

He picked it up and told us to be quiet.

"Hey Noona, why are you calling so late?"

"Oh yeah I forgot the time zones are different."

Everyones ears perked up and we all gave eachother sly looks, no longer feeling the urge to sleep. I knew what was coming.