Chapter 37

Next Day: At School

Chloe's Pov

"Chloe I would like to see you in the lunch time for the extra classes" Ms. Jones said as she was leaving the classroom.

I nodded and smiled at her. Ms. Jones was so nice. She said she'll help me with my studies anyway she can. She thinks extra classes might be the best for me.

Third Person's Pov

-Lunch Time-

"Where is Chloe?" Leah asked as she saw Ivy walked to her.

"Ms. Jones wanted to see her, she won't be able to join us for lunch" Ivy replied.

"Is she in trouble?" Leah asked worriedly.

"Of course not" Ivy said and sat across the table.

"Hm.. don't you think Ms. Jones look a little too young to actually be a teacher" Leah asked while eating her food.

Ivy nodded "She is young, I think she's 23? It's her first year teaching. Ever"

Meanwhile Chloe knocked on Ms. Jones office.

"Come in" Ms. Jones said.

Chloe walked inside and closed the door.

"Oh Chloe, I'm glad you're here. Please sit down" She smiled.

"Thank you Ms. Jones" Chloe said and sat down.

"You can call me Emily when we are alone. Ms. Jones sounds too old for me. I mean I'm only 23" Emily chuckled.

"Are you sure? I have never called a teacher by their first name before" Chloe asked nervously.

"Don't worry about it. Take out your books"

Chloe was doing the work what Emily told her to do. She felt like Emily was staring at her the whole time like there's no tomorrow.

"How's it feel to be committed to one person for the rest of your life?" Emily asked and Chloe looked at her.

"Huh?"

"I mean you're married now. So how does it feel like?" Chloe thought maybe she was just curious.

"Well it feels good to know I've found love. Leah has everything I want, she's perfect but I feel like when you commit to someone you lose your freedom. Nothing's the same anymore, we both have to watch what we're doing one wrong thing and it'll break us apart" Chloe explained and Emily nodded understandingly.

-after 20 minutes-

"I think we are done for today. You did very well" Emily said and Chloe thanked her.

"I'm gonna need your phone number, I can reach you at" Emily said and bit her lip.

"Sure" Emily looked at her, writing down the phone number Chloe gave her, then she spoke one last time, "Alright see you tomorrow at the same time"

Chloe nodded and left.

-Later at home-

Unknown: Chloe?

Chloe: who is this?

Unknown: It's me, Emily.

Chloe: oh, hello Emily

Emily: How was your day?

Chloe: well your classes bored me out

Emily: Excuse me?

Chloe: just kidding. Sorry but I hate this kinda casual conversations..

Emily: Alright then let's talk about how hot you are.

Chloe: oooo tea ☕

Emily: You sound like you lurk through the harmo group chats you're in, stop.

Chloe: I can't say tea?

Emily: No, that's my thing.

Chloe: oh really?

Emily: Yep, all tea no shadee.

Chloe: wow I'll remember that for next time

Emily: Alright that's what I like to hear ;)

Chloe: gtg bye Emily

Emily: <3

Chloe left her phone at charging and made her way to the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------

Chloe's Pov

"We need to talk" I looked over to Leah as I was about to go to bed. I smiled at her "About what baby" She walked over to me, I wrapping my arms around going in for a kiss but instead of kissing her lips I kissed her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Leah pulled out my phone and showed me the texts from Emily. I chuckle making her huff and roll her eyes "What? It's just Ms. Jones"

"Why does she have your number?" She asked crossing her arms.

"She asked for it earlier at school, relax babe it's not a big deal. I'm sleepy and I want to-" Leah shook her head "So it is okay that she was flirting with you?"

"What? She wasn't flirting with me" I replied not knowing what was going on.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME CHLOE" I flinched at her sudden outburst.

"Leah there's nothing wrong with this. Don't get so worked up about it" I roll my eye.

"There's a lot wrong with this, Chloe.. I think she likes you and I want you to stop talking to her!"

I scoff "Leah you're my wife not my mom, you don't tell me what to do and if I want to talk to her then I WILL!" I raised my voice at her.

"IF I SAY DON'T TALK TO HER THEN YOU DON'T TALK TO HER... I'm so tired of seeing you act like a fucking slut!" She yelled at me.

"Leah you're really getting on my nerves right now! Just leave me alone ok!" I yelled back.

"Fuck you Chloe!" She angrily said and left the room. Then I heard the front door slam shut.