PENTAGON & BTOB

🍼little Kino and Changsub

Hongseok knows that his little Kino is having troubles with sleeping when he knows that a playdate with Changsub is waiting for him. But Hongseok is trying to keep him asleep so the little one won't get unbelievably fussy. After a bottle of warm milk, two fairytales and many kisses Kino fell asleep last night and today he is ready to play.

Hongseok forced Kino to sit still and eat breakfast and then they get in their car. Eunkwang and Changsub are already waiting for their friends in front of their house. Eunkwang must hold his little one's hand very tightly otherwise Changsub would be able to run under wheels of the arriving car. Changsub is feeling around 3 years old and the age of his friend matches him. Changsub hurries to hug Kino and their caregivers hushed them inside the house. The living room is already messy, well it is messy all the time because Changsub hates cleaning his toys and Eunkwang is too lazy to do it. The spacious couch is covered with stuffed animals, the coffee table is hiding somewhere under many coloring books and crayons which are scattered on the table and also on the floor. On the soft plush carpet are many pieces of Lego, few dolls and Hot wheels. It is a wonder that Changsub can orientate in this mess, he knows where is lying each toy he needs.

Kino also brought some toys in his backpack and now takes them out while the caregivers go in the kitchen to prepare some coffee. The boys start to play with Changsub's Hot wheels and quickly forget about their daddies. Eunkwang and Hongseok drink their coffee and chat together while listening to the loud noises and voices coming from the living room. Hongseok can be calm because he knows that there is nothing dangerous that could hurt the littles. Eunkwang is very overprotective so there are no uncovered electrical outlets or things that could fall on Changsub.

The adults finished their coffee and then go in the living room to check on their littles. Kino gasped and let go of the cars and grabs Changsub's huge make-up kit. The make-up is for kids so it is safe for the two littles who have to explore everything with their mouths. Changsub takes his playset with toy hairdryer, curling wand, hair ties, hair clips and more. They want to pretend a beauty salon and how could the daddies say no?

Eunkwang and Hongseok sat down on the carpet and the littles are babbling about how to style their hair or how to apply the make-up. Kino takes a glitter lip gloss and smeared a bit on his daddy's pretty lips while Changsub is combing his daddy's hair. The littles have fun, they giggle and laugh and the daddies are getting worried. Eunkwang has very fresh memories of getting rid of tons of glitters that adorned his hair. Kino is slowly putting bright pink nail polish with silver glitters on his daddy's nails and then added few nail stickers while Changsub is creating noises of the hairdryer. Eunkwang is trying to hold his laughter back and after a while, the daddies can look how they look.

Hongseok looks like a drag queen and Eunkwang laughs until he sees how his hair looks. Every possible hair tie and hair clip is on his head. The littles are so happy that their daddies can be mad and Hongseok is careful around the make-up. Kino and Changsub want a snack so Eunkwang goes in the kitchen and opened the fridge. He is looking for something yummy what the boys can have and he decided to make sandwiches and veggies with hummus. Kino and Changsub are impatient and jump around the kitchen until the snack is ready. Then they eat and hurry back in the living room to watch some movie. Kino chose  Zootopia. They both know it so well that they are saying the lines together with the movie characters and they both get tired. They were having too much fun to stay full of energy and when the movie ends Kino is already lying on the carpet half asleep. Changsub is fussy when Hongseok gently picked his baby up and he weakly cries and whines in his daddy's arms. Kino weakly waved to his friend and then watches his daddy who is quickly collecting his toys. In a few minutes, they are ready to leave and Kino fell asleep right after Hongseok sat him down in the car. Hongseok sighed and takes a wet wipe to get rid of the make-up. He threw the used wipe aside and started to drive home while thinking about what they are going to do after Kino wakes up.