Superman sister - he saves you from danger

You and you older brother Clark are walking home from school, everything was going well until your drop you house keys. You stoped walking to pick up them but you didn't notice the pot hole in the ground, and soon enough you left foot gets stuck. You soon get your keys and see people running away and you soon see a truck coming straight at you, you try to move out of the way but you can't.

Y/n " ......." you close you eye and get ready for the impact of the truck but you are soon pulled out of way by Clark, you soon looked to see his hand bleeding a bit.

Y/n " Clark what...."

Clark " I will tell you when we are at home ...come on let's get back home" you had taken one step and you soon notice you twisted you ankle and bit.

Y/n " I think I twist my ankle when I was trying to get out of that pot hole" before you and Clark could do anything the shelf of the town showed up along soon your guys father. The driver of the car had been taken away to the police saatioj and your father placed you into the truck, while he stood outside and talked with Clark a bit.

At home

You mother had warped you broken ankle in a small brace and soon enough, your father and brother had come back into the house after talking outside for a bit.

Y/n " okay what going on"

Clark " I have to tell you something"

Y/n " okay" Clark gave you a piggy back ride to the barn and you soon were placed on stack on hay, and you soon saw Clark walk over to part of barn and you saw him realize a space ship.

Y/n" what with the space ship"

Clark " you might want to get comfortable it a long story" soon Clark tells you what your father had told him but you sat there in wonder wanting to know more about your dear brother.

Y/n " so what else is there"

Clark " I don't know yet but I have been finding out my powers as time goes by"

Y/n " well I saw we find out what else you can do"

Clark " like what":

Y/n " can you fly"

????? " no flying yet"

Clark and y/n " yes mom"

Clark " we will try that out later"

Y/n " okay" two days later Clark and you did some research to see what he can do with his powers, and you tru out to see if he can fly and he did and he soon took you for a small ride in the sky but he soon place you back on the ground after he almost dropped you.