Ten

(I'm excited! (Weird).
Warning ⚠️ grafic description?? )

🦋

Molly was the first awake the next morning. She smiled to herself knowing what day it was today. Things were going to be good. Nothing was going to ruin this little girls birthday. Nothing.

As Molly got ready for the day, she made sure to call the school to let them know they won't be going in today.

It was going to be a day to spend with family.

Once she was done, she made sure to wake up Miles and her brothers so they could call wake up the birthday girl all together.

She was quick to go downstairs into the living room and get the gift she hid, as she did, she saw Sawyer. His head was rested face down on the counter in the kitchen counter.

Sighing, she walked over and tapped his shoulder.

With a gasp, he woke up.

"Sorry. Everyone's up. We should go see Marlee. Are you okay?"

Sawyer nodded. His shoulders became heavier though as he still decided to withhold the information he found out yesterday from them. He would tell them, just not today.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Hey, are you okay? I know what dad did—-"

"Saw, I'm fine. I promise."

At the old nickname the eldest brother smiled. When the twins were small, they couldn't pronounce his name, so they came up with just saying Saw and it just kind of stuck.

"Alright. Let's go. Oh, I Ah—I should call the school...." he trailed off, going for his phone that was in his pocket. He took it out and slowly the paper that was still stuffed behind it fell out and landed on the floor.

"Uh, it's fine. I already called." Molly bent down and picked up the folded paper.

"What's this?" She asked going to open it.

Quickly, Sawyer snatched it from her before she could open it.

"Uh, nothing. Let's go!" He says excitedly. He grabbed her shoulders and shoved her up the stairs.

Not thinking about it, they came up to Marlee's bedroom door where the brothers were waiting. Their father would still be asleep at this time.

Sawyer had to remember to wake him up and get him to decorate the house before they got back from ice cream.

"Ready?" Miles asks