Chapter 15

Jotaro set Molly down when he felt they were a safe distance away from Kira, but their gaze held until Josuke loudly harkled

"Ahem, do you think you could maybe heal me now?" he said with a sly grin on his face, and Jotaro glared daggers at him. He just had to ruin the moment. Molly turned to Josuke and knelt down beside him.

"O-of course, sorry..." she said, her embarrassment evident on her cheeks. She was going to heal him with a direct touch, but something made her summon her Stand instead. The Heart of Everything gracefully manifested next to her, and Molly stared at it in awe. It was... Different. And Jotaro noticed that too. It looked like a Greek goddess, its hair had grown long and floated like a small galaxy, skirt and top replaced with a long white gown, and most noticeable was its two pairs of wings instead of the one pair it had presented itself with in the past.

Josuke gasped, he had never seen her entire Stand before, and he was taken aback by its overwhelming presence.

"Th-this is your Stand!?" he managed to stutter, to which Molly nodded. She was about to introduce it, but it beat her to it.

"I am the Heart of Everything. Pleased to make your acquaintance" its velvety voice declared and it bowed. Josuke just kept staring, and at this point Jotaro decided to voice his confusion.

"When did your Stand start speaking? And when did its appearance change?" he said and looked back and forth between Molly and her Stand.

"Uhh..." she rubbed the back of her head, she was not about to tell him that she got hit by the arrow and Heart felt that.

"That is none of your concern, Kujo" the Stand almost spat at him , words laced with venom. Molly might have forgiven him, but her Stand not so much.

"Now then, where were we?" Heart mused and turned back to face Josuke. It placed a hand on Josuke's shoulder and in an instant the teenager was whole again.

"Wow, feels weird to be on the receiving end of that" he mumbled and double checked that his wounds were gone. Seeing that Josuke was alright, Molly called her Stand back and glanced at Jotaro from the corner of her eye. He looked to be deep in thought. Suddenly a shriek was heard, accompanied by panicked yelling. An ambulance was dangerously close to running Kira over, and just before his head was squashed between the tire and the pavement Jotaro placed his hand in front of Molly's eyes.

"You don't have to see that" he quietly muttered. At least now they were certain that Kira Yoshikage would never take another life again.

Later that week they had bid farewell to Reimi, and Molly decided to host her own we beat Kira/goodbye Jotaro and Joseph party. So, come Friday, they were all gathered at her house. Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi and Yukako were playing games in the living room, Rohan, Joseph and Kakyoin were having sophisticated conversations in the kitchen. Jotaro had escaped the ruckus to the terrace, he wasn't exactly used to so many people in one place at a time. Molly saw him through the living room window and decided to keep him company.

"Mind if I join you?" she said, peeking her head through the door.

"I'd like that" he said with a voice much softer than his usual tone. She sat down on the bench next to him and he didn't hesitate to pull her close, kissing the top of her head. For a while they just sat there, content in each others company. But Jotaro felt the need to address the question that was burning in his head.

"So, have you decided?" he inquired while focusing at the setting sun. She smiled and removed his hat, putting it on her own head and pressing a soft kiss to his cheek.

"I've decided. I'm coming with you" she said with a beaming smile and Jotaro felt a weight drop off his chest. He smiled and actually laughed, he couldn't help it. He was beyond relieved. He tangled his hands in her hair, accidentally knocking the hat off, and pulled her in for a kiss. She in turn wrapped her arms around his neck, giggling into the kiss. Neither of them wanted to pull away, and when the kiss was starting to get heated, a knock on the window startled the duo. It was Joseph, grinning like a fool and holding up a sign that said "hurry up with those grandkids" and the whole living room was roaring in laughter.

"Yare yare daze" came the familiar annoyed catchphrase of Jotaro as he picked up his hat and pulled it over his face, while Molly hid her blooming embarrasment by burying her face in his chest. When the situation inside calmed down Jotaro pressed one more quick kiss to her lips and whispered

"I love you, please be mine" to which she just smiled and replied

"I already am"