° 1 °

----------------------------------------------------

'UNEDITED'

DNA ' BTS '

SPECIAL APPREACIATION TO THE COVER MAKER OF THIS BOOK, HE MADE ALL THE COVERS FOR THE B. A. T SERIES.

THANK YOU The_delusionist... YOU SHOULD TRY HIS BOOKS "JAIL THE POET" AND "MASK OFF"... LOOKING FOR AN EXICITING AND THRILLING NOVEL, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT "MASK OFF".

THAT'S A PICTURE OF TOKE UP THERE..

---------------------------------------------------

OMOTOKE'S POV.

".......... Total product is defined as the quantity of commodities produced at a particular time as a result of the combination of all the factors of production" Mr Salako dictated to the silent class.

Ugh! I hate Economics! With passion!

Till now I had no idea why I choose to do Economics in SSS1 and now, I'm stuck with it.

To make matters worse, the worst Economics teacher in Boston International College, teaches my class Economics.

You can imagine.

My eyes went to my wristwatch as I groaned seeing that Mr Salako still had two extra minutes till the period is over.

One of my classmates decided to ask a question as Mr Salako answered her and started telling us the boring story of his life.

I mean, who cares if your step mother mistreated you when you were little? She's freaking dead miser.

I hate it the most when these teachers talk about their lives like, they've carried the world problems on their shoulders before.

The bell rang bringing an end to Mr Salako's boring story. He waved at us as he left, nobody even bothered to stand up to greet him goodbye.

Chioma peeped at my note "Toke, where did you stop?" Chioma asked.

"The meaning of Production possibility curve" I replied with a straight face.

"Wait, isn't that the beginning?" Chioma asked before she busted into laughter.

I roll my eyes at her as I streched to pick her note and I start coping it.

"What were you doing when Sals was dictating?" Chioma asked.

"Daydreaming" Fehintola replied making Chioma burst into laughter again.

"Really?" Chioma asked as I nod my head in affirment.

"I hate Economics, from the very bottom of my heart" I said.

"We hear that after every Economics class, test and exam" Fehintola said.

"Yet you have nothing less than an 'A'! You be creeping me out when you complain about shit" Chioma said with an accent.

"Ain't complaining about shit" I replied in an American accent.

"Yo, yo, yo.... Aren't you guys hungry?" Fehintola asked as she rose to her feet.

I nodded as I reached for my meal card in my locker.

"I hope the sausage rolls haven't finished by the time we get there" I said.

"Keep on dreaming baby girl, but then snap out of it real fast" Fehintola said