Suffocating

-Haneul POV-

"Crush?"

"Uh- guys, this is Namjoon. Not my crush." I said, with an awkward smile.

An eruption of tiny "Hi's" were heard before Yoongi continued the conversation, "so... you like Jin?"

"No. I don't like anyone."

Yeonha looked confused, "Then, why did you blush??"

"I- I don't know..."

Amazing, I'm stuttering. Totally not suspicious.

"Yay! I thought you had actually liked someone and then you would start dating them and you'd stop talking to us and-"

I cut Taehyung off, "I would never leave my friends for a guy. Bros before hoes. Besides, Namjoon is also a friend of mine now."

Taehyung hugged me and soon they all, including Namjoon, joined, suffocating me with their love.

We all walked back to Seokjin and sat down without saying a word. It was such a pain to not laugh at his confused expression.

"What are you guys doing here?"  He said, breaking the unbearable silence

We all finally erupted with laughter.

"We just wanted to check up on you guys and meet him," Jimin pointed at Namjoon.

Just as we were resuming our work the bell rang, notifying us that our lunch period had ended. As we cleaned up, the others continued talking to Namjoon in attempt to get to know him.

I don't even know him too well myself. In fact, we don't even know a lot about Taehyung, Yeonha and Jin yet. We already act as if we do though.

The next two classes went on as usually, except today I noticed Namjoon was in the same class as me, along with Hoseok, for 4th period.

It was finally the last class and I was desperate to get home. That is until the teacher told us we would have a project. Normally, I dislike everything about projects. I should probably feel the same about this one, especially since this is the second project assigned only on the first week of school.

But, there's something about this project that excited me. For starters, we got to chose our partners, at most 5 per group. This was great since we found out all ten of us are in this class. We could easily be split into two groups without leaving anyone behind

Also, since this is literature class, for our project we are supposed to choose a scene from a Shakespeare play and perform it, then do some explaining about the scene. I love acting. Even if I'm not great, I've always wanted to try professional acting.

As soon as we had the opportunity, the ten of us started talking about who should be in which group. We couldn't come to an agreement so we let our fate be decided by a short game of "rock, paper or scissors." I was left in a group with Jimin, Taehyung, Jin and Yoongi

What a mess.