Planning

My dog got put down. I hope that's a good enough reason to not have posted. Because this world is shitty enough. I really don't need an angry reader right now.

Hermione POV

It has been hours. And hours. And hours.

And it's dark.

Narcissa basically planned the whole thing. I'm not complaining. We have a VERY similar taste and I am quite surprised since she is a Malfoy.

"So let's review. The venue is vintage architecture. Guest list is about 200 people and alcohol served from 10-12. Ah and Hermione dress shopping next week on Tuesday."

I give her a nod and stand

"I'm going to call it a night. Good night."

As I walk through the long hallways I hear quick steps. I turn to be knocked off my feet.

"Hermi-"

I hold my head with my left hand and try to push myself up with my right but can't.

I look up to find Draco on top of me still trying to refocus.

I clear my throat.

He looks at me shocked for a second which soon turns into a smirk.

"Why hello granger don't you look wonderful."

I groan at his comment.

"Are you gonna move yourself twit or do I have to do it myself."

"Oh I'd love to see you try"

Quite quickly I flip him on his back with me on top of him.

"You should know by now."

I put my face by his ear.

"I don't fail."

I swing my right leg off him and walk of to my room.

————-

I'm a give you guys the part I had ready.

This was my dog vigotes before she lost her leg to cancer and her eye

This was my dog vigotes before she lost her leg to cancer and her eye. She was on her third tumor she was 8 years old. She lived a good life. She was in pain. I tell myself this was for the best and I can't let her suffer because I want her here. That's cruel. She was such a good dog. She never bit. Loved everyone she met. She was special. She was a friend. I love you. That'll never change. You'll always be my first puppy.