BNHA Part 28

--Midoriya--

After the fight,we met up with Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. The six of us took Kacchan to meet the police. The whole way there...he was silent...and then,after our worlds been turned upside down,we finally went home.

Mom:Oh honey,I just can't believe what a hard time All Might had lately. Things must have been difficult for you too,but at least you're home! | Midoriya:Yeah...

He walked with his mother for a bit,then later crashed into his bed. He looked through the news on his phone,but later fell asleep from exhaustion.

I wonder what'll happen now...did I do the right thing? Leaving him alone to fight back there...?

--Aeden--

I pack my hero suit back into its briefcase as Naki puts her head above mine,watching me.

Naki:So that's your hero costume,Onii-san? | Aeden:Yeah,did you watch the news? | Naki:Yeah,and I saw you with a bunch of other heroes helping the people get out of the rubble! | Aeden:As long as Dad is around,or other heroes that knows me,I'm allowed to help them with no problems. | Naki:Is it because you're famous? | Aeden:*embarrassed* Hm,well,I guess you could say that.

I close and lock the briefcase and put it under my bed,then I stand up with Naki clinging to my back.

Mom:Time to eat! | Naki/Aeden:Coming!

--Midoriya--

It was already night time,and Midoriya was woken up by the feeling of his phone vibrating in his hands. He opens his eyes,and it took a second to focus on All Might's message. Midoriya springs out of bed and quickly wears his shoes.

Mom:Hey,where are you going?! Dinner's ready! | Midoriya:Sorry,I can't!

Midoriya closes the door and bolts toward the Dagoba Minicipal Beach Park,the same beach that Midoriya cleared it from its trash palace. In the distance,Midoriya can see All Might waiting for him as he look toward the sea.

Midoriya:All Might! | All Might:Huh,you finally made it. | Midoriya:Are you ok?! | All Might:*start running toward him*It sure took you long enough! | Midoriya:All Might | All Might:Texas...SMASH! (he then punches Midoriya) You made a promise,and it turns out you can't keep your word.

All Might:If you kids gotten hurt,it all would've been in vain. You got some bad influences. (Midoriya stays silent as he puts his hand on his cheek) Young Midoriya,listen,I'm officially retired as a pro. It's clear that my body isn't going to allow me to fight another battle.

He changes form,and threw three punches before he reverted back with blood spitting out of his mouth while Midoriya screams in terror.

All Might:The last sparks of One for All left my body,and my muscle form won't last for any significant amount of time. I can't protect you when you put yourself in danger now,and you're always rushing in to try and help no matter what I tell you,destroying your body over and over. Yet,back there,you managed to--! (Midoriya flinches and closes his eyes) rescue your friend,without being injured or getting into a fight.

All Might hugs Midoriya with one arm,as the other is still damaged from his final smash.

All Might:I'm so proud of you! From here on out,I will devote myself to train YOU. You're stuck with me,so let's keep working hard together. | Midoriya:*tears fall from his eyes* Thank you...! Nothing would make me happier,All Might...! | All Might:*also crying* What did I say about keeping your word,you little crybaby? I thought we agreed you'd stop the waterworks...