xi.

CHAPTER ELEVEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

adrianna saint laurent perspective

----

ELIJAH HAD SUCCESSFULLY ignored me for ten minutes only since the professor had just explained that we will be experimenting. He didn't even glance at me even though I was right next to him.

How could this guy ignore me?

That is fucking disrespectful.

The class started to pull on their lab coats and goggles, collecting their apparatus as well.

All groups had their apparatus now, "Also be careful with the hydrochloric acid it can burn skin." Professor Greene warns as everyone starts their experiment.

I could see Elijah measuring the acid, his eyes were squinted under the goggles, "You look cute with those goggles," I chuckle.

Elijah turns his head to face me and stares at me like I was spouting nonsense. Oh, this boy probably doesn't know how to reply to compliments.

"Crazy," he mutters under his breath before turning around.

Crazy?

I think the students from my previous schools would have labelled me a psycho due to the damage I had done to them.

Well, they deserved it.

"Don't I look cute too, babe?" Theo chirps with a proud smile on his face. He stares at me, waiting for me to say something.

"Hmm, you're alright," I mutter, narrowing my eyes at him.

I might have lied.

He was one of the most good-looking boys in the damn academy but I loved teasing him.

Theo's mouth was wide open for a few seconds before he sits down and starts to take notes.

Is he just gonna take notes and not do the experiment with Elijah?

"Why isn't he doing anything?" I ask Elijah, who was too focused on the experiment.

"He set a bin on fire last month so he is banned from doing any experiments," Elijah mutters while I glance at Theo with amused eyes and he raises his hands in defence.

At least, it was a bin on fire.

I might have set the class on fire.

Or maybe a school block.

But that was a story for another time.

"That was an accident!" Theo defends himself but Elijah scoffs and proceeds to do the experiment.

I sit there not doing anything and I look out of the window as I start to daydream. Elijah had moved away from our table since we were apparently annoying him while Theo had moved to the front of the class to talk to the teacher.