Month 8

Natsu's pov
Me and Levy were in the guilds library looking for baby books so we could be prepared for when the baby comes."Hey Natsu." I looked and saw levy staring at me with a worried face. "Yeah Levy?" I said sounding a little worried. "Do you think it will hurt when we- you know... give birth?" She asked. "Well it would probably hurt pushing out a human being out of a tiny hole." I said giggling a little. "Hey! Don't laugh at me!" Levy took a deep breath and continued talking. "I know that it will probably hurt... a lot..." She paused for a few seconds before continuing. "But I read that the mother might... might d-die from child birth." I looked at her with a blank face and didn't say anything. I also read that during child birth some women are not able to handle the pain and exhaustion that they die. (A/N I don't know much about this stuff. I'm not a doctor sooo... if I got something wrong then I apologize.) But I know Levy and I are strong and I wouldn't ever want to leave my children. It's all worth it in the end. "Don't worry levy, I know we'll be ok." I gave her a big smile and we continued on reading baby books. I was thinking of some names that would be wonderful for my twins.
________________________________

A/N I have over 700 reads TvT thank you guys so much! Anyway sorry that this chapter is a bit short. It's just I'm watching a lot of anime and I'm almost finished noragami aragato (I think that's how you spell it) and I'm moving and stuff sooo sorry if I update late.

 It's just I'm watching a lot of anime and I'm almost finished noragami aragato (I think that's how you spell it) and I'm moving and stuff sooo sorry if I update late

I don't know why but this made me laugh.