5.16

Inside a traditional Japanese home, men and women sat on the ground on their knees. There were other men standing behind them, dressed in black suits with sunglasses on. They were the bodyguards of each respective person in that room.

At the very attention of the room was a man in his early sixties. He was dressed in traditional clothing, or widely known as a Yukata. His hair was black with pieces of white and gray mixed in. There were two bodyguards on each of his side. His face held two scars on it, long gashes running across his face from left to right. He had a stern face on, his legs crossed as he put his hands onto the table in front of him.

His name was Tendou Naoki, the past head of the Tendou Household, the man who founded the Tendou Yakuza gang and created a legacy for himself.

There were four men in the room, with two women along. Tendou Eiichi was the current head of the household, Tendou Yagami's father. Next to him was Shiru Sakura, his current wife and Tendou Yagami's step-mother. Behind them sat Otashi Hideo, Tendou Yagami's step-brother.

There was another woman with glaring eyes, hair elegantly tied up with a hairpin. She had a mole by the side of her mouth. Her name was Tendou Yui, Tendou Yagami's aunt and Tendou Eiichi's sister-in-law. She was not yet married, and was only in her late twenties.

There were two other men in the room, both of these men had no relation with the Tendou Family, but were close companions with Tendou Naoki.

There was a silence in the room as Tendou Naoki took a glance towards Shiru Sakura and Otashi Hideo before looking at Tendou Eiichi with raised brows. There was a cup of piping tea on the table in front of him and he lifted it up as he took a sip from it. There was a thick tension in the room as everyone kept silent.

Then, the doors opened up. Tendou Yagami and Tendou Akiyama appeared first with Ito Reo and Narisa Zeno following after. Upon seeing Tendou Naoki, Tendou Yagami and Tendou Akiyama bowed, their backs bending forward as they said, "Greetings, Grandfather."

Tendou Naoki nodded, a sign for them to take a seat.

On Narisa Zeno's side, he couldn't help but be surprised when he saw a familiar face. "Father? Uncle?"

Seated next to Tendou Naoki was Narisa Daichii, Narisa Zeno's father and Narisa Fuchikawa, his uncle.

Narisa Daichii was a man with a bigger build and there was a very evident coldness from him. Dressed in his suit, his hands were covered by black gloves, a watch on his left wrist. He had no scars that lingered on his body, his whole being was neat and tidy. Overall, he could be described as a cold and merciless man, especially with the glare in his eyes. He was in his late thirties, at 37 years old.

"Is this your son, Daichii?" Tendou Naoki called out as he saw Narisa Zeno's appearance.

Narisa Daichii merely nodded his head as he replied, "He is. He must be close to your grandson for them to come together."

Narisa Daichii nodded at Narisa Zeno but he didn't say anything. This wasn't their home, it would be best to talk in another place.

From the side, Narisa Fuchikawa flashed Narisa Zeno a smile sneakingly before resuming his silence and his emotionless face.

Narisa Zeno saw their signal and turned away, walking and sitting down next to Tendou Yagami.

The two didn't talk to each other, no one did. It wasn't that they didn't want to but they were awaiting a serious topic ahead.

When Tendou Naoki saw that everyone was here, he finally set down the cup in his hand. He looked at Tendou Eiichi as he said, "Well, begin. Let me see what it is you wanted to speak about."