Battle of Ideals

Izuku was outside of the H.Qs of Kater Industries, he was putting on his new jet boots as he was going to test them by flying around Hosu city. Izuku had also brought with him a few of his other gadgets as he figured out he could test them, specially since he knew Izumi was somewhere around the city as well.

Finally he got his things ready and stood up.

Izuku: 'Time to see if this really works...'

Izuku pressed a button on the computer he had installed in his arm and then the boots ignited and he began to elevate, soon the speed began to increase and Izuku was moving up as a rocket. Izuku continued to move up until he manged to reach a height of 10 km.

Izuku: 'Well that was fast, though any more up and I would need to develop a suit. I shall go down and adjust my speed'

As Izuku began to move down, Izuku saw threw the clouds some yellow and red lights.

Izuku: 'What the?'

Out of curiosity, he began to move towardd them while still going down. After finally going below the clouds he saw that those lights were flames and that they were coming from Hosu itself.

Izuku began to accelerate and move downwards. Finally he was above the city not too far from the ground and he saw as everything was going up in flames. Heroes were evacuating the civilians as there seemed to be something in the center of the city.

Izuku decided to fly towards there to see what was happening but at that moment he heard a screech coming from the side. Izuku turned and he saw a flying Nomu coming towards him. The Nomu tried to grab him but Izuku grabbed the Nomu's hand and prevented it from doing it. Izuku managed to hld him back with his metal arm but his left arm was being overpowered by the Nomu. Izuku used the superior strength of his metal arm and twisted the Nomu's arm, when the Nomu finally let go, Izuku threw a punch with his metal arm at the Nomu, the Nomu fell into the roof of a nearby building.

Izuku: 'Nomu? Are there more of these things? It must be the League of Villains....'

Izuku heard as the Nomu screeched once more and was flying towards him, Izuku waited until it was close enough before moving to the side, grabbing the Nomu's arm, spinning in the air and threw him to the ground.

The Nomu quickly stood up once more and flew towards Izuku. Izuku took out his tazer gun and increased its power. He shot it at the Nomu and then when it hit it, the Nomu fell to the ground, but this time it didn't rise up again. Izuku flew down to the Nomu and examined it.

Izuku: 'Completely knocked, and stay that way.... Now.... Why would the League even be here? I guess I will have to worry about that later.... Now... Where are you, you dumb corn freckle?'

Izuku accesed the GPS he had installed in the computer and began to look around the city.

Izuku: 'There.... On an alley? What are you even doing there, that is far from where the action is going on.... Wait.... Hosu.... Hosu.... Hero Killer was last seen here.... Don't tell me.... Have they sent the Hero Killer to chase her down? Do they know she is All Might's daughter? Whatever it is I must go there'

Izuku activated his jet boots and flew away.

In the alley.

Izumi, Shoto and Tenya lied on the floor while immobilized. Native was against a wall while also immobilized. Shota meanwhile she laid on the floor. One blade pinning her down on each hand as they pierced her. The Hero Killer stood on top of her.

Stain: Finally, I got all of you. You will all now shall die for the improvement of society! Be grateful that you will die for a great cause.

Shota stared in fear at the Hero Killer as he stopped gripping the two swords pinnimg her down and he took out a knife.