90 ❆ The Nightmares

A shriek loud enough to make ears bleed.

A roar strong enough to shake villages resting placidly against the Earth.

A dragon larger than Mount Wycheproof, wings that expanded against the gray sky, sparkling in the light of the lightening cracking down on the bloody land beneath it's feet. Eyes that showed icy-white and glowed like the snow on a sunny day.

In front of it, a fire bird that he knew as the Phoenix, flying above said dragon, it's fiery wings burning whatever dared come close to it. The eyes of this creature were red, the red of a flame that's been burning for a long, long time. It's body lean, strong, protecting itself.

The dragon was the first to lunge, it's wings lifting the weight of it's massive body and heading straight towards the phoenix.

It shrieked, loud and terrifying, opening it's mouth and shooting as much fire as it could, the dragon doing the same only with it's ice. The two animals fighting against each other.

Though, something new was seen in their eyes, regret, slight hate-

But Hoseok could clearly see the love.

He realized the Phoenix wasn't protecting itself, it was trying to protect this massive dragon that, to Hoseok, looked like it was out to kill it.

Before Hoseok could see the end result, he woke up in a cold sweat, his chest heaving as he swallowed gulps of much needed air. It was still pitch black outside.

He looks around his dorm room, remembering he's completely alone, no SeokJin, no Yoongi, there to comfort him, to tell him it was just a dream. That... that thing couldn't hurt him.

Hoseok was shirtless, since lately he's been too warm to sleep in one. His thoughts kept circling around the dream he had, the dream that felt more like a form of twisted reality.

He remembered Yoongi telling him taking a shower could help, so, Hoseok pulled himself out of bed and headed towards said place. He stripped himself bare, turning on the water to it's coldest temperature, since he even felt like he was burning up.

When he woke up from Yoongi practically freezing him to sleep, he was alone, in his room, a note on his nightstand reading, I didn't mean to do it... I didn't even know what I was doing or that I was even doing it. Seok-ah, I love you, remember what I said! We'll figure this all out soon.

Tears pricked Hoseok's eyes, this was all torture to him, awful, painful, torture. He hated this, he wanted everything to go back to normal, where he and Yoongi were just getting together, where he wasn't hurting the love of his life.

Hoseok ended up crying himself back to sleep after his shower.

<><><>

"What have you been doing about it, the whole, burning thing?" Shinhyun inquired, making some sandwiches for herself, Fera, and Jin, since Fera's father was off working.

They had taken a small break from all the explaining, to give Fera and Jin time to get over their headaches. After she told them Hoseok wields Phoenix fire, they needed the break.

Now, they were back on the topic.

"We've been keeping Hoseok away from Yoongi, so nothing happen-" before Fera could even finish her sentence, her mother turned around from where she was cutting tomato's, her eyes wide.

"You can't do that, honey, Jin, I mean it, you can't keep the vessels away from each other after one of the creatures is awakened," she said, her voice hysteric, which only worried Jin and Fera.