89

Hours had passed as the group put their plan together. The sun had already set. Leaving the group to set out with their task.

Sam, Dean and Jessica sat in a van outside of Roman enterprises.

"How's it going?" Dean asked his brother.

"Great, since she set this all up." Sam cleared his throat as he typed on Charlie's computer. "Um, look." Sam had brought up the security camera footage. "See this? I can put each camera on a prerecorded loop. Once I do that, she'll have fifteen minutes."

Dean looked at his brother. "Fifteen minutes ain't a lot of time."

Sam nodded his head a bit. "No. She said if it took longer to hack his desktop, then she deserved to be eaten."

Dean smirked and looked at the camera footage. Charlie was now walking into the building.

"I like her."

Jessica looked at the footage closely.

"Guys, is that..." her eyes widened. "Son of a bitch."

"What?" Sam and Dean said in unison.

"Look at her bag." Jessica said as she pointed at the screen.

Sam zoomed in on the footage.

"Bobby." He ran a hand over his face.

"You think that he hitched a ride after we told him to cool his jets?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Jessica replied. "What the hell's he thinking?"

"He's not." Sam replied as he shook his head. "So what do we do—call the whole thing off?"

"We only got one shot at this." Dean said.

Jessica nodded her head. In her earpiece, she could hear Charlie singing.

"Charlie," Dean started. "It's Dean. Are you singing?"

"I sing when I'm nervous. Don't judge me."

"Judgement free zone." Dean smiled.

"Listen, check the side pocket in your bag." Jessica asked.

Charlie did as she was told and pulled out the flask.

"Thank you." Charlie took a big gulp of the contents. Then she shuddered. "Mmm, good idea."

"Look," Dean started. "That's kind of a family heirloom. It's a good luck charm, okay, so don't lose it."

"Copy that." Charlie replied. She put the flask back and nodded her head. "Okay, let's do this."

Jessica felt anxious for some reason. Her leg was bouncing and she just couldn't sit still.

"Charlie, wait." Jessica closes her eyes and opened them as she appeared next to the girl.

"Whoa!" Charlie gasped as she saw Jessica.

"Jess!" Dean shouted. "What the hell are you thinking?!"

"It's okay Dean." Jessica smiled At Charlie. "Only Charlie can see me. I'm sure of it."

"She's right." Sam said. "I can't see her on the cameras.

Dean sighed. "Don't do anything stupid, please."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Jessica replied.

"Okay, we're going in." Charlie said into her earpiece.

~<•>~

"Charlie?" Jessica tilted her head at her friend. "You're not moving."