New members?!

*Luca point view*

I felt my body being pulled out from the lacrima. My eyes were finally getting its vision back to see someone familiar. "Natsu..." I slowly said. "Hey Luca, what are doing all the here and not at the guild?" He asked me. It seem like he was the only one who was up here beside Jellal and Erza. "I just felt like coming here." I said sarcastically. I wasn't able to fully move my body, meaning the sleeping drug hasn't completely worn off. "Well, I have to deal with this Jellal guy you know" I was beginning to panick what he said.

"Natsu... please be careful... I don't want lose you guys" I said as I starting to tear up. Who else is involved with the tower? Everything that me and Erza saw living here was a nightmare, even for her. I could hear Natsu and Jellal start fighting each other, feeling their powers clash with each other. Natsu surprisingly had a good idea of destroying the tower.

I could feel my energy coming back, being able to lift my body up. Seeing Natsu out of breath losing his balance to stand and Jellal using a powerful spell. Ezra standing in front of Natsu to stop him from killing Natsu, but he said he would use me for the sacrifice. He released his spell at them as I began to start moving my legs to stop it.

I wasn't fast enough to stop the blast. My eyes move too Erza, seeing she looked fine. Her eyes widen in terror when she was staring at someone who got hit infringe of her... I look carefully who it was. That familiar brunette hair... the kid who became my best friend... No Simon!!! Me and Erza ran towards him as his whole body fell to the ground. "Save your energy, don't talk anymore." Erza told him. He turn to look at me, surprise to see me. "Is that you Luca, you've grown." I felt tears fall to my face staring into disbelief. "Hey Simon, your going to be fine. Once we get you healed up, will be able to find your little sister. Like we said as kids, when escaped the tower." I said lying to myself.

"I'm just glad you both are safe." He said as he puts his hand on my arm, gripping it knowing he's afraid to die.
"No! This is not going to happen! I'm not letting you die!" I yelled setting both my hands to his stomach planning on using my second magic. I could feel it trying to escape out of me, if it means I can save my friend dying.
"Don't!" Simon said grabbing my hand before I could try to heal him.
"You know once you use that magic, you'll be more in pain. I wouldn't want that happen to one of my best friend." He said, he's right once I use it...

"You two were the only ones, who made me smile." He said as his last breathe feeling his grip loosen from my hand. "No Simon! Wake up please. This can't be happening!!" I cried in pain. I could hear Jellal laugh how Simons life would be in vain. Making me rage with hatred. Feeling my blood boil with fury. Everything going quiet around me...

*Third point view*

Before Jellal could finish talking, with one blink Luca grabbed him by the throat. "I'll kill you!" He said out of control.

He started throwing him, causing him to destroy the lacrima. Jellal got up and started using his magic. Luca kept dodging them and kicked him but he blocked the kick. Luca kept telling himself that he wasn't finish, Jellal needed to pay. Until Natsu stopped him by punching him in the stomach before he could try anything. "You should rest. I'll take care of him."

•••

Luca woke up to see Natsu standing by Erza being absorb by the lacrima. He got walking towards them to grab her arm. "What are you doing?! Luca" "Getting you out of there!" He said trying to pull Erza from the lacrima.

"Argh!" "Stop it!" Erza yelled pushing Luca away standing next to Natsu as the tower began falling apart. "I'm so glad to have been apart of a wonder guild." She said softly. "That I got to be apart of a family." She said as her final words was fully absorbed.