When You Get Jealous~J-Hope

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Y/N POV

Me and Hoseok are going to the park, by a cafe to chill. And just laugh and have fun. We'll probably find ourselves playing on the playground like kids somewhere while we're there.

I got dressed and wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun

I did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. And me and Hoseok left.

Hoseok found a bench and told me to the cafe and get some tea. So when I came back with the tea. I was gonna walk from behind the bench. And saw a girl rubbing her hand on Hoseok's thigh.

"Sorry, I have a girlfriend." He said. Making me laugh.

"She doesn't have to know." She said and I felt like I saw red.

I sat the drinks down, and ran behind her and yanked her hair. Making her fly over he bench. And Hoseok was sitting there with wide eyes. Until he ran over to me, grabbing my arms. Trying to pull me off of her.

"Let go of my hair." She said.

"Fucking bitch." I said as Hoseok finally pulled me off of her. But she was still talking shit. I grabbed one of the drinks, and threw it at her face.

Making everything splash on her.

"Dumb ass bitch." I said as Hoseok pulled me away and I rolled my eyes.

"Babe. What the hell I've never seen you do that before." He said and I took a deep breath.

"That bitch put her hands on my dude. She lucky I didn't stomp on her face." I said and he laughed.

"Awe my baby got jealous." Hoseok said kissing me making me laugh.

"By the way, the tea I threw at her was yours. You are gonna be one thirsty bitch." I said walking away and Hoseok ran to me.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. And I Can Show You.

Don't forget to request reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘