34.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Why she texting you?"

"Naw that's too soft."

"Why the fuck she texting you Santana?!"

"He might choke me up."

Looking in my mirror I continued practicing how I was going to confront Santana. The past few days I noticed Tinka texting his phone I ignored because they weren't being romantic but then she started doing a little flirting.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 ❣️

Come on!

Why you yelling...

Girl I will eat this food.

Grabbing my house key I put a pep in my step walking to the front door, "Where you going?"
My mom stopped me.

"Santana brought me some food."

"mmm alright look like you going to a lil appointment."

Looking down at my clothes I dressed like this all the time, "I wear shorts and a crop top every morning and at night either you been trying to say I been dressing like someone who is on-"

"Go get your food." She cut me off.

"Oh." I mumbled closing the door seeing Santana car. "Tell his ass off Cay." I mumbled to myself ready.

Opening the door I got in not saying nothing seeing him holding a box of a shoes.

"These for me?"

"Yeah your food in that bag, I got you a tea."

Aww never mind. "Thank you." I kissed him blushing.

"No problem."

Eating and sitting in silence I thought about something I saw earlier this morning. "Today at the store this  little boy literally just walked up asking where the sugar was and the manger I'm guessing just stared at him and asked how was he going to afford it? I'm like what the fuck, he just walked away and went to find it she started screaming saying he was stealing. The police came and luckily it was a good one cursed the manger and bought the kid a cart full of food and took him home."

"Shit like that happens everyday where I live they don't nobody care about us for real."

"And that really breaks my heart imagine being a target just because your black..."

"It's really nothing we can do I use to think me getting a good job and moving my parents out would save them but it's not."

"My dad told me it don't matter you do we will never be richer than a white man that does the same job. You ever wished you grew up different?"

"Hell no, no offense but I could never in my life be cool with white folks how cool y'all is with them. They devious as fuck that one girl who was fucking a teacher, her family found out and said he was raping her. We all know that ugly bitch used to brag in that shit."

I didn't know she did that, he was right though I grew up being that black friend. " I wish my dad and mom would've allowed us to grow up with our other cousins."

"They protected y'all especially you. Not saying your easily influenced but most of the girls  I grew up with pregnant, been having sex since elementary, in jail because of niggas, or just plain stupid."

"Same over here just a different color. It's a lot of white teens who are pregnant, in jail, on drugs and more but there parents hid all of it."

He picked up his phone after it dinged before placing it back down.