Chapter 4

Love Is Poison

💚💚💚  Hey everybody I'm back with an update. VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW!! Thanks to everyone that is reading, commenting, voting and following already 🧸....even to the 👻ghost readers!

Mia POV

I sighed for the hundredth time today. School is not going by quick enough for me. My anxiety was at and all time high. I'm tired and I stayed up brainstorming questions last night for the project. I want to get a good grade. 

I knew everything bout Kentrell but I had an rubric to follow. So it was really a lot of work.

It was lunch time and I didn't want to sit in the cafeteria. So I decided to go grab my journal, some snacks and went to sit at one of the benches outside.

I pop my earphones in my ear and start to relax. I'm five minutes in to my lunch break when I hear loud laughing. I turn around and I suck my teeth. The whole nba gang and their bitches sitting behind me at the other benches.

I lock eyes with Star and nodded my head. Star smiled back at me. It was odd seeing her with the group since her and dent head don't get along well but I'm guessing her and the gang still cool.

Star and I were cool because we stay on the same street. Kentrell and Star had a baby and named him Kamari.

I could feel Kentrell eyes on me and we stared at each other before I turned around. I picked up my journal to start writing again and that's when I noticed a pop bottle coming pass my face. Once again I ignored it.

My anxiety is flaring up and I don't mind beating a bitch ass mane.

I feel somebody behind me and I hear three3, "say ight sis don't get knocked out."

"This bitch not gon do shit."

I stood up so fast and stepped to her dead ass in the face.

"Look bitch, you trying me today and I'm not in the fucking mood to be joccin with y'all ass. I ain't did you nothing so what the fuck problem is."

" Bitch what's your problem, I heard you disrespected my mans yesterday and i don't like that."

"Call me what you want but I'm from 38 hoe. Just because I'm smart don't mean I won't push yo shit back."

The gang start laughing and KD big ear ass started runnning around laughing.

Yaya looked to the gang and rolled her eyes then back at me. The lil bitch was scared and I smirked she took a step back.

"Iyanna come hea mane the fuck you got going." I locked eyes with Kentrell once more. He look pissed and his eyes were dark and low.

He brought her closer to him and kissed her on the lips. He gripped her ass and then look back at me.

"Look don't threaten her no mo."

I rolled my eyes, got my shit and left. I'm going home the rest of the damn day. Ma was just going to have to understand why I'm home early.

Kentrell POV

I watched Mia walk off with tears in her eyes and got mad all over again. I was mad at Mia for stepping to my guh like that and I was mad at YaYa ass too.

I grabbed YaYa by her shirt, "say man what the fuck was that."

"Why you mad at me. I was just holding my nigga down. Three told me about you having to work with her on some school shit and she being your ex friend and all."

I mugged three because he ran his mouth too fucking much.

"Say three you talk to fucking much."

"Shiidd I was just talking I didn't know lil shawty was bout to pop off like that."

"I can't help I'm from that Raq yea."

I turned back and looked at YaYa. She started to back up and I grabbed her shirt again.

"I don't need you defending me and you don't know shit bout Mia. What if she would've rocked you like a baby huh. I don't fuck with her like that but she is from 38 street and you not mane. My block don't produce pussies you see how she stood up to you. Yo mouth going to get you in trouble lil guh. Since when you get cut like that?"

" Say Slime, my bad"

I let YaYa shirt go and dapped it up with three. I ain't mad at him. I just don't tell everybody everything.

Last two people I told everything to were Mia and Jania. Jania died and Mia left and I vowed never to get close to a female again.

The bell rung and the gang separated to go to class. We had 2 classes left and then we was out this bitch hea. Then I have to go and start working on this project when I get home.

I shook my head because I wasn't ready for Mia mouth.

Please vote comment and follow!!! Thanks for the support everyone.. 💚🧸🤞🏽