14

A filler chapter because I was in a writing mood today lol

...

Harry

I'm pacing in my bedroom when my phone begins to ring. I glance down at it from where it sits on my nightstand and smile when I see who's calling. 

 - Love Bug ♥️ would like to FaceTime -

I grab my phone and hurriedly sit down in one of the chairs in my room. With a quick swipe of my thumb, I answer the phone, Amelia's slightly pixelated face coming into view. 

"Hello, love," I greet her. 

She smiles at me and waves. It looks like she is sat on her bed with her back against the wall behind her. 

"Hi Harry," she responds. "I just wanted to check in. I know you were in a bit of a panic earlier," she laughs. 

My face flushes. Oh was I ever. I probably called Amelia about fifty times because of how stressed I've been about releasing my album. It's the night of and it has slowly been coming out all over the world. Jeffrey has been updating me on the positive feedback so far which has eased some of my nerves, but I am still beyond anxious and stressed. 

"I'm okay," I tell her. "I wish you were here. I should have asked you to come but I thought I would be working more. Jeffrey didn't tell me our meetings would be so short. I was nervous I would unintentionally ignore you the whole time if you came out," 

Amelia smiles at my words. 

"Don't worry, Harry. I get it. And I wish I was there too to comfort you but don't feel bad about not bringing me," she tells me. 

I nod, although a strain of guilt does course through me. I didn't even offer or give her the choice to come if she wanted to. I just thought it was best not to even mention it so we wouldn't run into any issues. I wouldn't want to deprive her of the attention I want to give her or stress her out from my own stress, although I'm sure my numerous phone calls aren't helping. 

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

"Don't be sorry, babe. You'll be home soon enough in our home," she tells me with a grin.

 My heart flutters from both the pet name and the fact that we are officially moving in together in a couple of days. 

"I'm excited," I tell her honestly. "Did Robert come by to drop off the paperwork?"

Amelia nods. 

"He did. I have it right here," she says. The camera shakes slightly as she reaches beside her to show me a small pile of papers. "I just finished signing everything so I'm going to drop it off to him tomorrow. Then I'll get our keys and it'll be official," 

I can practically feel her sincere happiness seeping through the phone. 

"You're not spending the night there when you get the keys...are you?" I hesitantly ask. 

Amelia raises her eyebrows while an amused smile takes over her face. 

"On what bed?" she teases me. "The moving company isn't delivering everything until you come back," 

I shrug, somewhat embarrassed from the dumb question. 

"I dunno. Maybe you wanted to bring an air mattress or something," I mutter. I awkwardly run a hand through my hair to relieve the tension I suddenly feel. 

"No, Harry, I'm not doing that," she assures me with a grin. "Are you asking because you want to spend the first night there together?" 

I sheepishly nod.